• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 07:18:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 474
Total: 475

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on June 29, 2016, 01:02:44 AM
NOVEMBER 9th,2016

...that artist is pretty sicko.....

....the hate on both sides is sad.....it's bizarre to see this whole election process going on.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 29, 2016, 06:34:42 AM
NOVEMBER 9th,2016

....the hate on both sides is sad.....it's bizarre to see this whole election process going on.....
Yup...and I thought this election campaigning couldn't get any worse after the last one! huh :-[ :( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ghonk

NOVEMBER 9th,2016

True both sides do it,like posting   pics of them being tortured  in   benghazi ,   and aborted fetuses to make their point,that's what i consider sick.
I'm going to delete the  DRAWING,but i sure wouldn't mind if he blew his own  brains out,and if  someone wants to help him out i wouldn't lose any sleep over it either.

ghonk

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 29, 2016, 09:36:50 AM
NOVEMBER 9th,2016

Yup...and I thought this election campaigning couldn't get any worse after the last one! huh :-[ :( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

And that hate for Obama has never stopped,most of it for the simple reason that one of his parents was black.

The good news is many of Drumpf's supporters will likely crawl back in their caves after the election,hopefully for another 40 years,like they did when Wallace croaked.   

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on June 29, 2016, 11:35:38 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 29, 2016, 09:36:50 AM
NOVEMBER 9th,2016

And that hate for Obama has never stopped,most of it for the simple reason that one of his parents was black.

The good news is many of Drumpf's supporters will likely crawl back in their caves after the election,hopefully for another 40 years,like they did when Wallace croaked.   

I agree Greg....there is a lot of 'closet' bigotry in our population, plus a lot of sickos willing to get a kick out of just fanning the flames of hatred....I liked it better when they were silent and held their cards close to their chests.....heck, we knew who they are anyway....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Republican Donald Trump needs help paying for his US presidential campaign - and he's been asking foreign politicians to cough up.
His efforts appear to be generating more anger than interest, however - and even if he did find a receptive audience overseas, any financial assistance he receives would be a violation of US law. Even the act of asking could get the Trump camp a rebuke from the US government.
Members of parliament in the UK, Iceland, Canada and Australia have reported that they are being inundated on their official government emails accounts with fund-raising pleas from the Trump campaign - some from the candidate himself and others from his sons.
One pitch praised British voters for voting to leave the European Union, heralding that they had "taken their country back" - a line Mr Trump himself used while talking to the press at one of his golf courses in Scotland.
On Tuesday Conservative MP Sir Roger Gale took to the floor of the House of Commons to complain about what he called "intemperate spam" from the Republican standard-bearer.
SNP MP Natalie McGarry tweeted a copy of an email signed by one of Donald Trump's sons and offered her own, sharper reply.
"Given his rhetoric on migrants, refugees and immigration, it seems quite extraordinary that he would be asking foreign nationals for money; especially people who view his dangerous divisiveness with horror," she wrote.
At least three Icelandic politicians have received emails condemning "crooked" Hillary Clinton and pledging to match any contributions to his campaign, according to Iceland Monitor.
Australian MP Tim Watts tweets that he has received at least four emails since Friday.
US law prohibits a political campaign from "knowingly" soliciting or accepting donations from foreign nationals. On Wednesday two US public interest groups announced they were filing a formal complaint with the Federal Elections Commission - which oversees US election law.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36599724
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 01, 2016, 06:58:36 AM
Republican Donald Trump needs help paying for his US presidential campaign - and he's been asking foreign politicians to cough up.
His efforts appear to be generating more anger than interest, however - and even if he did find a receptive audience overseas, any financial assistance he receives would be a violation of US law. Even the act of asking could get the Trump camp a rebuke from the US government.
Members of parliament in the UK, Iceland, Canada and Australia have reported that they are being inundated on their official government emails accounts with fund-raising pleas from the Trump campaign - some from the candidate himself and others from his sons.
One pitch praised British voters for voting to leave the European Union, heralding that they had "taken their country back" - a line Mr Trump himself used while talking to the press at one of his golf courses in Scotland.
On Tuesday Conservative MP Sir Roger Gale took to the floor of the House of Commons to complain about what he called "intemperate spam" from the Republican standard-bearer.
SNP MP Natalie McGarry tweeted a copy of an email signed by one of Donald Trump's sons and offered her own, sharper reply.
"Given his rhetoric on migrants, refugees and immigration, it seems quite extraordinary that he would be asking foreign nationals for money; especially people who view his dangerous divisiveness with horror," she wrote.
At least three Icelandic politicians have received emails condemning "crooked" Hillary Clinton and pledging to match any contributions to his campaign, according to Iceland Monitor.
Australian MP Tim Watts tweets that he has received at least four emails since Friday.
US law prohibits a political campaign from "knowingly" soliciting or accepting donations from foreign nationals. On Wednesday two US public interest groups announced they were filing a formal complaint with the Federal Elections Commission - which oversees US election law.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36599724

lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

LizStreithorst

I know how you feel, Dennis.  I agree with you.  But let them talk of shutting down military base and the locals go crazy because the base adds to their economy and jobs will be lost.

After WWII we got too big for our britches and decided that every once in a while we should go kick some ass for no logical reason.  It has always done way much harm than good.

I will still vote for Hillary.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BillT

At some time, those in favor of military spending (companies and their lackeys) deciding to spread out bases and production projects to many different places in many different states to distribute the political support for military spending. This has been successful. Congress now approves spending and projects in excess of what the military want.

NASA has to some extent pursued a similar approach. However, not as successfully. Perhaps because they have less money to spread around. Too bad IMHO.

Mugwump

Borowitz Report
Congressional Republicans Vote to Abolish F.B.I.
By Andy Borowitz , July 5, 2016

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)?In a stunning rebuke to one of the nation?s oldest and most established law-enforcement agencies, House Republicans voted unanimously on Tuesday to abolish the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Unlike most House measures, which come up for a vote only after months or even years of sluggish effort, the bill to eliminate the F.B.I. was drafted in a matter of minutes on Tuesday morning, Republican staffers confirmed.

House Speaker Paul Ryan offered no specific reason for the Republicans? sudden frenzy of activity to abolish the F.B.I., but said that the Bureau represented ?big government at its worst.?

?This is an agency that, when given even the simplest task to do, can?t manage to do it right,? he said.

Representative Trey Gowdy of South Carolina bemoaned the F.B.I.?s ?bloated and wasteful? annual budget of eight billion dollars, which he said could easily pay for an additional eleven hundred Benghazi investigations.
Jon

big b

when I read FBI, my thoughts went to agent Gibbs from NCIS immediantly,lol

BallAquatics