• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 03:50:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 522
Total: 522

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Elizabeth Warren rocks!  I believe that she will choose to stay in the senate but she has what Clinton lacks.    She can connect with the people.  Hillary is a total wonk.  It't hard for people to connect with her because she is not inspiring,
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Borowitz Report
Trump?s Bid to Become Born-Again Fails as Jesus Turns Down Friend Request
By Andy Borowitz , 11:21 A.M.

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)?The billionaire Donald J. Trump?s bid to become a born-again Christian failed over the weekend after Jesus Christ turned down his friend request, campaign officials have acknowledged.

Jesus, who has not generally been active on Facebook, made a rare appearance on the social network on Monday to announce His decision to ignore the presumptive Republican nominee?s request for a personal relationship with Him.

In a brief post, Jesus offered the following explanation: ?Just everything.?

The turndown from Jesus Christ, the inspiration behind one of the world?s most prominent religions, caps what has been a tough month for the Trump campaign.

Privately, campaign staffers fretted that the candidate would pen a disparaging tweet about Jesus, which might alienate evangelical voters in key battleground states.

But, at a rally in Pennsylvania, Trump made no reference to Jesus, and instead touted endorsements he had received from Gary Busey, Jean-Claude Van Damme, and Joe (the Plumber) Wurzelbacher.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

BallAquatics

BallAquatics

BallAquatics

Since neither party has supplied me with a suitable candidate, I've been looking at this fellow.....

https://youtu.be/L6in32I0l08

Dennis

Mugwump

I've seen his name popping up too....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Almost had coffee coming out my nose when I got this result.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

BillT

Quote from: ghonk on June 28, 2016, 04:28:41 PM
Quote from: BallAquatics on June 28, 2016, 02:24:12 PM

Dennis

Keeping the gun nuts in check.

These guys would be responsible gun owners (or perhaps just carriers).

BillT

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 28, 2016, 02:58:25 PM
Almost had coffee coming out my nose when I got this result.....

Dennis

Its a policies vs. personalities issue.

Mugwump

EU referendum local results 2016 vs. Mad cow disease outbreak areas 1992
Jon