• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 06:42:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 515
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 515
Total: 515

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I don't think that it will be Bernie ether.  My first thought was Elizabeth Warren.  I hope so, but I doubt it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 07, 2016, 03:52:08 PM
I don't think that it will be Bernie ether.  My first thought was Elizabeth Warren.  I hope so, but I doubt it.

...oh I doubt Bernie too....but it would heal the campaign's riff a bit if she/he would....Elizabeth's ok....but she's said no before, I thought... huh huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on June 07, 2016, 03:55:10 PM
....Elizabeth's ok....but she's said no before, I thought... huh huh

I'm sure she's got good reason.....  She would certainly make Hillary a great "Al Gore".  Once upon a time, Albert was Tennessee's Golden Boy.....  before his entanglement with the Clinton clan....  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 07, 2016, 04:02:29 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 07, 2016, 03:55:10 PM
....Elizabeth's ok....but she's said no before, I thought... huh huh

I'm sure she's got good reason.....  She would certainly make Hillary a great "Al Gore".  Once upon a time, Albert was Tennessee's Golden Boy.....  before his entanglement with the Clinton clan....  LOL

Dennis

It wasn't the Clinton's that did him in...........it was the Bush boys counting the 'hanging chads'......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

breaking news...The donald said that his comments about the judge had been misconstrued.  What he said sounded pretty straight forward to me.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 07, 2016, 04:14:46 PM
breaking news...The donald said that his comments about the judge had been misconstrued.  What he said sounded pretty straight forward to me.

They sounded pretty straight forward to me too. He is so full of BS. Being that I am from his home town I have heard nothing but crap from this guy most of my life. Now the rest of the country hears it too. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 07, 2016, 04:19:41 PM

They sounded pretty straight forward to me too. He is so full of BS. Being that I am from his home town I have heard nothing but crap from this guy most of my life. Now the rest of the country hears it too. huh

Yeah, but the don't believe in in NY.....LOL....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 07, 2016, 04:23:54 PM

It's funny that while he won the NY GOP primary, the one county that he lost was his own (Manhattan). lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 07, 2016, 04:26:51 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 07, 2016, 04:23:54 PM

It's funny that while he won the NY GOP primary, the one county that he lost was his own (Manhattan). lol

LOL....+1
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on June 07, 2016, 04:04:35 PM
It wasn't the Clinton's that did him in...........it was the Bush boys counting the 'hanging chads'......

He didn't even carry his home state of Tennessee.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 07, 2016, 06:42:08 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 07, 2016, 04:04:35 PM

He didn't even carry his home state of Tennessee.....

Dennis

...so what???....and he wasn't the first, and won't be the last.........another man's trash, is another man's.........
Jon

LizStreithorst

What did Gore in was being so offended by Bill's sex scandal that he didn't want Clinton campaigning for him.  Gore, the stiff one needed the guy with charm working for him.  As far as I'm concerned, gore shot himself in the foot.  Look at all the war and strife that might had been avoided had he won.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 07, 2016, 06:52:07 PM
What did Gore in was being so offended by Bill's sex scandal that he didn't want Clinton campaigning for him.  Gore, the stiff one needed the guy with charm working for him.  As far as I'm concerned, gore shot himself in the foot.  Look at all the war and strife that might had been avoided had he won.

Yup........Gore wasn't the shiniest apple on the tree, that's for sure.....but way brighter than GW....either one...LOL
Jon

LizStreithorst

I have to disagree.  Daddy Bush had different views from mine but at least he was smart.  Unfortunately he didn't pass the smart gene on.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 07, 2016, 07:02:36 PM
I have to disagree.  Daddy Bush had different views from mine but at least he was smart.  Unfortunately he didn't pass the smart gene on.

...being brighter than Jr doesn't take much....but he was a legit 'Vet'...so I can cut him some slack.. |^|
Jon