• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 01:32:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 518
Total: 518

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Einstein developed this remarkable theory:
Energy = Mass x Speed of Light squared.......
A brilliant genius as we all know.
A lesser known application of Einstein's formula determined: If you were to strip naked and run around in a circle at the speed of light it could be possible for you to sodomize yourself!
-
Should you determine that you are not physically capable of achieving that speed at your age, you can easily achieve the same result by voting Donald Trump in the 2016 election.
Jon

BallAquatics

...and on the other hand...

Dennis

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Meanwhile in Texas.....

"And THIS is why good grammar (including punctuation and singular/plural tense agreement) is important even in the age of Twitter. The reactionary right-wing Texas Republican Party platform declares: "Homosexuality is a chosen behavior that is contrary to the fundamental unchanging truths that has been ordained by God in the Bible, recognized by our nations founders, and shared by the majority of Texans.""
Jon

BillT

I'm thinking Sanders is turning into the bitter old guy version of John McCain,
but he's doing it before he even finishes losing.

wsantia1

Quote from: BillT on May 21, 2016, 12:00:24 PM

I feel the same way. I liked what he was doing but he is turning me off now. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on May 21, 2016, 12:00:24 PM

...'bitter' being the key word there......and yes, not the Bernie that we've seen earlier in the campaign season...even his supporters act different now....more violent....??.....
Jon

BillT

I expect they are a select few of his followers, but mass media like controversy (= ratings = money).

BallAquatics

Quote from: BillT on May 21, 2016, 12:43:51 PM
I expect they are a select few of his followers, but mass media like controversy (= ratings = money).

Or, not even his followers.  These days when an opportunity presents it's self, the fruit loops come out of the woodwork.

The dysfunction of the Democratic party isn't helping either.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I think that all his talk about the election process being rigged sounds like our friend Trump.  I liked him but I have started linking him less.  He seems to be getting too big for his britches.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BillT

Quotethe fruit loops come out of the woodwork

I like this line.
To me, it embodies one of the appealing aspects on McCain.
Also I would like to see some fruit loops come out of the woodwork.

Bernie now seems to contrast Humbert Humphrey. My dad liked him a lot when I was a kid.
He was know as the Happy Warrior.
Always upbeat, kept plugging on for his causes.

ghonk