• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 03:09:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 511
Total: 511

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BillT

ghonk

BillT

So, Trump is the Republican nominee and a lot of Republicans are unset.

Is that because they think:
A) Republican conservatism (poorly defined IMO) is dead (or at least disrupted)?
or
B) Because they are afraid the Republican party is going to lose in lots of races?

ghonk

Is that a trick question. ;D
I'm going to go out on a limb and say B.

BallAquatics

Quote from: BillT on May 04, 2016, 07:01:15 PM
So, Trump is the Republican nominee and a lot of Republicans are unset.

On NPR yesterday, I listened to it explained that Trump was the most Democrat of all the Republican candidates.  The fellow doing the explaining said Trump has a long history of supporting Democrat beliefs and politicians and that he was afraid he would continue in these endeavors.

Sort of like, he was saying one thing and going to do something different after being elected.  Can you imagine that!!!  LOL

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

YOUNGSTOWN, OH ? Local Donald Trump supporter David Kearney informed reporters Thursday that, although his preferred candidate had already effectively secured the GOP nomination for president, he still planned on rioting at the Republican National Convention anyway. ?I guess there?s not going to be a contested convention thing, but I definitely still want to head over to Cleveland and smash some stuff,? said Kearney, adding that regardless of how many delegates Trump amassed, he planned to show up outside Quicken Loans Arena with a baseball bat on July 18 ready to take out a considerable amount of aggression. ?One way or another, I?m going to spend the day yelling at and attacking anyone who crosses my path. I already had my heart set on picking up a garbage can and chucking it through a window, and this doesn?t change a thing. I?ve been looking forward to raising hell in the streets for months.? Kearney admitted, however, that it would be nice to be able to simply relax and enjoy setting a police car on fire without having to worry about whether or not Trump would be the Republican nominee.

http://www.theonion.com/article/trump-supporter-still-planning-rioting-national-co-52878
Jon

Mugwump

"Weekend at Bernie's"....???......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....

Jon

BillT

Here is an old but funny tweet from Patton Oswald that I just recently found:

Ammon Bundy stares from the back of a police van.
Will his cause be remembered?
A heron glides through the moonlight,
clutching a dildo.

BallAquatics

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and with a smile on his face, says, ?The media is really tearing you apart for that scandal.?

Hillary: ?You mean my lying about Benghazi??
Trump: ?No, the other one.?

Hillary: ?You mean the massive voter fraud??

Hillary: ?You mean the military not getting their votes counted??

Hillary: ?Using my secret private server with classified material to hide my activities??

Hillary: ?The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything lse??

Hillary: ?Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, hiring cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?

Hillary: ?You mean the drones being operated in our own country without the benefit of the law??

Hillary: ?Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese??

Hillary: ?You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House??

Hillary: ?Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity deals??
Trump: ?No the other one:?

Hillary: ?The funding of neo-Nazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII??

Hillary: ?Turning Libya into chaos??

Hillary: ?Being the mastermind of the so-called ?Arab Spring? that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?

Hillary: ?Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and go to sleep?

Hillary: ?Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends??

Hillary: ?Encouraging and supporting the murders of Palestinians and the destruction of their homes, towns and villages by Israel ??

Hillary: ?The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the ?moderate? terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?

Hillary: ?The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII

Hillary: ?Leaving Iraq in chaos? ?

Hillary: ?The DOJ spying on the press??

Hillary: ?You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives??

Hillary: ?Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and three months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it??

Hillary: ?The NSA monitoring citizens? ??

Hillary: ?The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct??

Hillary: ?Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress??

Hillary: ?Threats to all of Bill?s former mistresses to keep them quiet?

Hillary: ?I give up! ? Oh wait, I think I?ve got it! When I stole the White House furniture and silverware when Bill left office??
Trump: ?THAT?S IT! I almost forgot about that one?.

Dennis

Mugwump

LOL......saw that....or similar.....'righties' never give up in there slander tactics..... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

ghonk

Quote from: Mugwump on May 10, 2016, 05:31:45 PM
LOL......saw that....or similar.....'righties' never give up in there slander tactics..... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

Because that's all they are good for,and they will  believe anything they are told if it's true of not.
I would call then sheep, but that would be insulting,since sheep are actually good for something,meat,wool etc.

The only thing they have left to do now is start working on their conspiracy theories,for when their boy get slaughtered in november.