• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 10:25:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 535
Total: 535

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Mugwump

LOL..........what a pair......we're so lucky too....it could have been another Reagan..OOOooooh Nooooo....or a Bush....??...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

ghonk

ghonk

Mugwump

Jon

BillT

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on April 27, 2016, 05:38:12 PM
Current opinions on Climate Change (AKA Global Warming).
Polling shows increased interest:
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/democrats-and-republicans-are-growing-more-worried-over-climate-change/

...yup, ya think?.....about time....sheesh....
Jon

Mugwump

Frank Zappa ? 'Republicans stand for raw, unbridled evil and greed and ignorance smothered in balloons and ribbons.'

Jon

Mugwump

LOL....

"contrary to the perception that the Republican establishment wants anyone but Trump:

"When specifically asked his opinions on Ted Cruz, Boehner made a face, drawing laughter from the crowd.
?Lucifer in the flesh,? the former speaker said. ?I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.?
Boehner described other Republican candidates as friends. In particular, the former speaker said he has played golf with Donald Trump for years and that they were ?texting buddies....?

Boehner for the most part accepted Trump as the presumptive Republican nominee, though he did express his surprise at the candidate?s success. While he did not praise Trump?s policies, the Speaker did say he would vote for Trump in the general election if he becomes the Republican nominee. The former Speaker said he would not, however, vote for Cruz."
Jon

LizStreithorst

Boehner didn't like much of anyone in that press conference.  He got his feelings hurt when his own guys threw him out.  I can't blame him. 

Thank God I'm not a republican.  It would be a bitch having to choose between Turmp and Boehner.  I feel sorry for the republican party.  They are in a huge mess. Their constituency is in a shambles. 

http://www.potw.org/archive/potw351.html
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon