• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 08:39:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 473
Total: 474

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 08, 2016, 01:31:21 PM
Jon, I didn't bash Hillary at all. I just listed her accomplishments.

No. I am not a Trump supporter. I voted for someone else in the FL Primary.

Again, he is already dealing with a few of the ME leaders.

...well good luck with your poster boy.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mug. that was a great cartoon!
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 08, 2016, 01:31:21 PM
Again, he is already dealing with a few of the ME leaders.

And not very successfully  LOL  Maybe he's to involved trying to figure out how to keep up with Megyn Kelly  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I heard about that on NPR.  They said they won't be making fake headlines for the other candidates.  shame...
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

BillT

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...did you really expect them to do anything??
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on April 11, 2016, 07:09:24 AM
...did you really expect them to do anything??

Yea, silly me, I keep forgetting that they are special and pampered.  Must be nice to have a job where the boss is more worried about their cell phone contracts as compared to whether you actually do your job or not.  I'm still hopeful the good folks of this country will wake up and throw them all out on their collective asses.

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Jon