• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 07:54:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 495
Total: 495

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

You can stir the pot,but unfortunately some of the time you still have the scum  floating around in there.

Ron Sower

Quote from: ghonk on March 17, 2016, 02:44:34 PM
You can stir the pot,but unfortunately some of the time you still have the scum  floating around in there.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on March 17, 2016, 01:35:56 PM

Obama created jobs. Taking 1 full time 40 hour job and making 4 10 hour jobs is a net increase of 3 jobs yet no more hours were worked.
94 million people are no longer counted in the workforce. If we get another 60 million not counted unemployment would be 2%.
Cut the deficit yet has doubled the debt in 7 years.
Percentages don't tell the whole story and really if the deficit were truly reduced we wouldn't keep needing to increase the debt ceiling every year. remember doing that is unpatriotic according to Barry.
Quote?Think about it this way,? Steve Ellis of Taxpayers for Common Sense wrote to us in an email. ?I like to compare budget numbers to diets. Bob weighs 400 pounds and loses 60 pounds in a year. Ralph is 210 pounds and loses 40 pounds in a year. Bob has lost more weight than Ralph, but Ralph is losing it faster, at a 19% rate versus a 15% rate.?
More people now are on food stamps than ever before.
While GM is still around they pay no taxes on any profits for a total of 10 years and we, the taxpayer lost over $25 billion.
Let's not forget about the 36+ companies he "invested" in (like Solyndra) that went belly up and we lost tons. Also the money left on the table with Tesla.

Our economy is so great 47 million people are on food stamps. A substantial increase under Barry.

Oh those pesky facts.

There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BillT

Oh yeah, and I have a wall close to Mexico you might want to buy, real cheap.

ghonk

Take 1 full time 40 hour job and make 4 10 hour jobs.
If you are going to make stuff  up why not make it 10 4 hour jobs,or how about 40 1 hour jobs.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)?President Obama is planning to take the nation?s nuclear launch codes with him when he leaves office, in January of 2017, the President announced in a nationally televised address on Thursday.

The President was quick to acknowledge that his decision to hold on to the launch codes was unorthodox, but said that he was doing it ?to reassure the American people.?

?In recent weeks, there has been a rising level of alarm about who might have access to these codes going forward,? Obama said. ?As a result, it occurred to me that the safest thing would be if I just held on to them for the foreseeable future.?

The President stressed, however, that he would follow through on his plan to keep custody of the launch codes ?only if it is necessary.?

?We?re just going to have to see how everything plays out,? he said.

At the conclusion of his address, Obama held up the nuclear ?football,? the briefcase containing the nation?s nuclear codes, to display it for the national television audience.

?You can all sleep well at night,? he said. ?I got this.?
Jon

ghonk

Mugwump

LOLOLOLOL.....likely so true....so true... wfwf
Jon

BillT

The Oregon revenuers are collecting three times the expected amount of Marijuana taxes.

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on March 18, 2016, 11:55:07 AM
The Oregon revenuers are collecting three times the expected amount of Marijuana taxes.

w!w =;-) w!w
Jon

BillT

I've been thinking.
This could happen from the Democratic point of view:

Hillary gets nomination. She's pretty much got it sowed up now, unless something serious comes (rather than what most Demos thing of as the GOP fictions we hear now). This is always a possibility though.

Sander does win. Some of his followers are less inclined to vote for Hillary (bad for politics). One of the traditional ways to heal up these kind of differences (not so much in the case of a blood feud as they have in the GOP) is to Pick someone for Vice President form the aggrieved group.

Sanders would probably not work (for many reasons), but someone who would, would be Elizabeth Warren (one of my favorite politicians). I would have liked to see her run for President, but no!!!

With Hillary & Elizabeth they would have the Girl Team, which I think would has a nice ring to it campaign-wise.
If Hillary gets indicted or something, Warren is the automatic back-up, which would be fine with me.

After the thing or things (meaning candidates) that come out of the current Republican party mess, they could well lose the Presidency and the Senate.

Hillary or Elizabeth appoint Obama to the Supreme Court.
The GOP should not have been such jerks!