• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 06:56:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 543
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 542
Total: 542

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 07, 2016, 09:20:56 AM

I don't agree with everything this guy says, but I do respect him for having an opinion and not being afraid to express it.....

Dennis

I though religion was off limits on the forum.

Mugwump

Yes, it is.....bad enough we post the political crap....but better politics on this one thread. than anyplace else on the forum.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

Hey G,you mean you're  not blaming the 4 deaths on Obama,you're slipping.

BallAquatics

Quote from: ghonk on March 07, 2016, 09:51:26 AM
I though religion was off limits on the forum.

ALL gone.....  I guess I wasn't paying much attention to his religious BS, my bad.   ???

Dennis

ghonk

MAHER 2016

BallAquatics

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: ghonk on March 07, 2016, 10:02:03 AM
Hey G,you mean you're  not blaming the 4 deaths on Obama,you're slipping.

Got to put the blame where it belongs. She's the one that claimed she could answer the 3 am call and all she did was roll over. She even took responsibility for getting them killed.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BillT

Some people think the Republican party may break up.

Here's some analysis and history on party break-ups:
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/when-political-parties-splinter/

LizStreithorst

Good article.  Thanks.  I myself have not seen so much division in the parties since the civil rights/Vietnam era.  Back then is was the Democratic party falling to pieces.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BillT

Although they were working on it for about 20 years before that time, this is when much of the Democratic party's loss of their "solid South" occurred.
A lot of that was due to the voting rights act and other things Johnson did, which was followed up by Nixon's "Southern strategy".

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst