• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 06:35:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 528
Total: 529

Wed's coffee...

Started by Mugwump, December 16, 2015, 05:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Raining out there, but the coffee's great....MMMmmmm

...a few errands and grocery shopping this morn'n...then fry water changes and putz'n...

It's hard to believe that Christmas is next week.....this year flew by fast..wow!  This next year will be full of good things. There will be swaps, the ACA in Cincinnati, the GCCA Cichlid Classic, and NADA convention, here in Chicago land. This brings a chance to meet old friends, and to make new ones too. I can't wait...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

No rain here...yet. That will come late tomorrow morning.Today mid 50s and sunny with light winds projected.

Water changes on tap today. I am a little off schedule but still good. I do 2 a week so I am still in that range.

Lastly that first cup of coffee was so good that I think I'll have another. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 16, 2015, 05:40:52 AM
No rain here...yet. That will come late tomorrow morning.Today mid 50s and sunny with light winds projected.

Water changes on tap today. I am a little off schedule but still good. I do 2 a week so I am still in that range.

Lastly that first cup of coffee was so good that I think I'll have another. |^| |^| |^|

..rain's moving out fast, but it'll still be a gloomy day....coffee is so good here too....time for pot #2  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 16, 2015, 05:44:41 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 16, 2015, 05:40:52 AM

Water changes done, some fish moved around now to get some yeast (for microworms).lol  mim
..rain's moving out fast, but it'll still be a gloomy day....coffee is so good here too....time for pot #2  |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..we just got back from the store(s)....did good this time, only forgot a couple things...LOL |^|
Jon