• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 07:09:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 528
Total: 528

Coffee on a Tues. morn'n..

Started by Mugwump, December 15, 2015, 04:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...great coffee...been up for a while now... huh    about ready to start pot#2.. 8)

A much cooler day outside, so a bit of putz'n, a book??...and a nap.... |^|    just chill'n   

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Just getting up. Having my first cup and it is good. Cooler today with the hi temp of 69 already achieved and temp dropping before going back up to 63. 4 straight days of record temps here. Not much on tap here. Have to go to the PO to send out some XMAS gifts. Haven't done much on the card front and it's already the 15th. huh

A little putzing and WCs if I can get through all of that stuff this morning. ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 15, 2015, 05:31:19 AM
Just getting up. Having my first cup and it is good. Cooler today with the hi temp of 69 already achieved and temp dropping before going back up to 63. 4 straight days of record temps here. Not much on tap here. Have to go to the PO to send out some XMAS gifts. Haven't done much on the card front and it's already the 15th. huh

A little putzing and WCs if I can get through all of that stuff this morning. ???

30's here, might make low 40's ?  It'd be nice to have snow for Christmas  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Cloudy and overcast here.  42?F going all the way up to 50?F this afternoon.
Started the second pot around 4:00am, time for the 3rd now.  Nothing planned for the day.....  maybe I'll get motivated later.   huh

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 15, 2015, 08:07:49 AM
Cloudy and overcast here.  42?F going all the way up to 50?F this afternoon.
Started the second pot around 4:00am, time for the 3rd now.  Nothing planned for the day.....  maybe I'll get motivated later.   huh

Dennis

I hear ya, my motor won't start either...pot#2 about gone...pot#3 coming up....or maybe a nap first....LOL
Jon