• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 01:19:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 662
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 610
Total: 610

Slept in.....;-)

Started by Mugwump, October 09, 2016, 07:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....and now on pot #2....the coffee is really, really good....MMMMMmmmm

I must have needed that sleep....ZZZzzzzzzzz...I zonked..

...just some putz'n for us here today, nothing planned..... 8)

I haven't even been down to feed the fish yet...LOL.....so they'll get a chance to sleep in too..... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is as usual great. We are having an extremely heavy rain event at the moment. This is due to the remnants of Hurricane Matthew and the incoming cold front coming from the Midwest.

No damage is anticipated from this but it is just ugly out there. Supposed to clear up this afternoon as the cold front settles in. We will have sunny skies with hi temps around 60 and a moderate breeze by then.

Water changes on tap today along with the usual sponge/filter cleaning. Need to start tossing some junk out as I need to discard things that I don't use/need in preparation for my move sometime early next year. Time goes quickly when you have to get ready to do something you don't want to do. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Barb just called.  The hurricane was bad but she and Bill are fine and safe.  She figures they got 10" of rain overnight and the winds are still bad.  She's headed over to her old house to check on it and the new owners.  Her old house is surrounded by big trees.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 09, 2016, 08:33:58 AM
Barb just called.  The hurricane was bad but she and Bill are fine and safe.  She figures they got 10" of rain overnight and the winds are still bad.  She's headed over to her old house to check on it and the new owners.  Her old house is surrounded by big trees.

..That's great to hear that she and Bill are safe, thanks Liz fro passing that on.. |^|....I'll bet those trees at her old place 'self pruned' pretty good in that wind....likely a lot of limbs and dead branches down... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

..ok...I'm awake now....somewhat....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Jon

Ron Sower

....getting my first cup now....argle-bargle...trying to wake up...

...started the building yesterday...4 hours into it and my joints were feeling it... had to force myself to go to the pool afterwards and soak in the hot tub and have a few drinks with the gang... mim mim mim

resting today then back at it tomorrow...

...big thunder and lightening storm went all around us last night...lost electricity for about 45 minutes or so... I'll have to keep that in mind when I set up tanks...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...take it slow and don't hurt yourself...ok?...That hot tub sounds like a winner  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

wsantia1

The Sun just made its first appearance in days. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'm doing my dreaded taxes.  I've already had one panic attack.  I thought I lost a very important thing, but I drove into the shop and found it there.  I'm still in panic mode.  All those pieces of paper!  All those numbers!  All those questions I have to check boxes to answer.  No wonder I put off doing this until the last possible moment.  I'll feel better once I've made a solid dent in filling in the numbers.  By the time I'm done I'll think that it was a piece of cake and swear never to put it off until the last moment ever ever again. 

Then I'll do the same thing next year.  I will never change.  I hate myself for being this way.

It is sunny and cool and beautiful outside and I can't enjoy it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Got the new wheels on the cart today, then did my "senior citizen" version of the old California "Woody"....strapped on the beer cooler...portable for poolside sortees you may notice....and strapped the pool noodles in...Now I'm almost completely set up for pool hopping!...we have 4 of them scattered thru the park.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron