• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 09:58:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 662
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 600
Total: 600

Slept late....Sunday..

Started by Mugwump, May 04, 2014, 06:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...wow, slept like a log....zzzzzzzz....need coffee..........
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on May 04, 2014, 06:59:15 AM
...wow, slept like a log....zzzzzzzz....need coffee..........

MMmmm cinnamon rolls, hot out of the oven....we'll go to Liam's 6th birthday party this afternoon...all the g'kids should be there too.... ;D.....then putz in the fish room...

coffee's good  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Cinnamon rolls here this morning too!  Yummmmm!  Opted for my favorite liquid beverage with them this morning.....Milk!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..got back from the birthday party.....what a bunch, the way some rolled the ball, you could go to the can......return and watch the pin(s) fall....LOL....
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on May 04, 2014, 05:32:05 PM
..got back from the birthday party.....what a bunch, the way some rolled the ball, you could go to the can......return and watch the pin(s) fall....LOL....

Fun at the bowling alley.  Lol    ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

We went to Byron Dragway today. The last time I was there I was a little kid. I forgot how loud nitro funny cars are. It was fun but I kept thinking about the discus. I didn't do there water change until I got home. 
They say the first step in having a problem is admitting it. ;D
Scott

LizStreithorst

I've had a lovely Sunday.  I actually got MORE done than I'd hoped to!  The mower ran for a gas tank full before it wouldn't re-start.  If it would just do like that every time I could live with it.  A gas tank mows a lot!  I planted stuff, did the second digging and fenced a new flower bed, killed fire ants where they needed killing, sprayed for weeds where they needed to die back, talked to my friend Barb on the phone, and topped the evening off with beer and smokes around a fire in the fire pit.

Tomorrow looks good, too.  First I'll see how the mower treats me.  If it treats me well, I'll give it a reprieve.  If not, the bitch goes to a repair shop.  Then I'll send Pauline's worms, and then I'll hit the nursery, buy flowers to plant and get even dirtier than I got today!

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...now that's a full day, Liz... ;D ....feels good to get some things done, huh?
Jon