• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 12:33:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 751
Total: 751

Excellent day

Started by LizStreithorst, August 14, 2015, 03:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Mug's snots arrived on time even though tracking said they'd be a day late.  They sat in IL till hell froze over, then got to Hattiesburg where they decided to send them 90 south rather than 20 miles north to my Post Office ::)  Nice snots, Mug, lots if variation.  I've got the tiny ones in with some newly free swimming Angel fry and the larger ones in with baby Discus.  BTW, thanks for the duck weed.  The Dot pair like it and when the Dot eggs hatch it will provide microorganisms for them.

Then I found out that there was heavy equipment on my road.  I saw yesterday that the county had come and worked on it some but by the time I left for work I saw that they didn't just give it a lick and a promise as usual.  They were doing a really beautiful job.  When I got home there was all this other heavy equipment on the corner.  I'm wondering if they might pave it.  It could be.  I didn't ask them.  I'm never the squeaky wheel, but we just had an election and one neighbor whose house backs up to my road or his grand son who lives at the end of it may have.

Then I got to see the Dot pair in the act.  It was so cool!

Finally the food from My Captain was delivered.  I wish I hadn't just fed.  I can't wait to try out the new flake, the Red Green pellets and the little bitty number 5 pellets.

Life is good and I'm a happy camper ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Nice to hear things are happening down that way....new road??...nice, good luck....Mom/Pop dot spawned....super !...and you caught the act?..Boomba!..Super Duper !  8)   

BN variety....yup...and should be some LF too  ;)

Capt'n Bob's food arrived....excellent....you'll like the little bitty teensie weensie pellets....hint....the dots here are starting to eat it too... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'll bet y'all's a happy camper  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on August 14, 2015, 03:48:08 PM
Mice to hear things are happening down that way.

Please don't say the word mice >:(

I forgot to mention that I had carpenters today, too.  They'll be here tomorrow as well ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 14, 2015, 03:53:40 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 14, 2015, 03:48:08 PM
Mice to hear things are happening down that way.

Please don't say the word mice >:(

I forgot to mention that I had carpenters today, too.  They'll be here tomorrow as well ;D

Whoops.............changed now....sorry 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson