• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 11:13:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 773
Total: 773

Wednesday - Hump Day!

Started by Ron Sower, February 02, 2022, 11:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Happy Groundhog Day and Happy Hump Day Ron and everyone. Bad news from the groundhog. He saw his shadow so they say we can expect below average temps for the next 6 weeks. I don't believe any weather forecasters including groundhogs. huh

Still working in the fishroom where I spent most of the day yesterday. Breaking down a shrimp tank has been taking me longer than anticipated.

The weather has improved a lot and it is currently 40 degrees and going up to 45 degrees this afternoon. The snow is melting but not enough to melt all of the snow away.

The next storm comes through tomorrow and will get to us in the form of rain.  Hopefully it washes a lot more of the snow away.

Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi guys,   also Happy 2-2-22 day! This is the day if you like the #2  It is cool and cloudy here and feels way cooler than the 60 it is.  Tomorrow to be 70!  Then of course it gets cold and rainy.  I have no news about my mom and the nursing home search. It is a big job, will let you know how it goes, I will go help her daily now until she moves.  Hope you both have a good evening, and maybe Liz will return soon. Today was a rainy drive to take Martha to Jackson.  Hope all went well with them.
Barb

Ron Sower

Hi folks!  It's a chilly 58 today but with clear skies that don't seem to make it feel any warmer...

I did my maintenance "job" today...spent a little extra time cleaning Ca deposits off the glass lids with vinegar...hard water here let's it buildup fast...  wfwf

Anyone have any Susswassertang they want to sell or give away?...

I'm not doing much aquariuming at home today...probably should set up the Eheim canister on the new 75...maybe tonight...meanwhile I'll just take it easy...

Stay warm and dry over there my east-coaster friends!... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron