• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 10:52:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 620
Total: 620

Phorty here....Phorty gone....

Started by Mugwump, October 15, 2014, 08:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..We had a forum visitor tonight....Johnny stopped by to see, and get, a few angels...What a nice young guy. We hung and chatted a bit before he had to move on home.....He picked up some of the StaIsabel/Rio Negro fry, and we got him a nice male BN to help with his clean up crew.... ;D..

...Just one thing tho.....he needs more tanks.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

He will end up with more tanks hanging out here.  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

phorty

Thanks for having me, I love visiting nice fish rooms.  It is because of people like you that the casual fish hobbyist like myself can have successful aquariums on the cheap!

Down the road when my kids are a bit older, I see more tanks in my future.  Just don't tell my wife :)

Mugwump

Quote from: phorty on October 16, 2014, 10:19:40 AM
Thanks for having me, I love visiting nice fish rooms.  It is because of people like you that the casual fish hobbyist like myself can have successful aquariums on the cheap!

Down the road when my kids are a bit older, I see more tanks in my future.  Just don't tell my wife :)

...good to hear that, you'll do well... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Quote from: phorty on October 16, 2014, 10:19:40 AM

It's especially nice that you are able to obtain high quality fish at reasonable prices while enjoying a visit with a knowledgeable breeder. Stick around to learn, chit chat and discover how easy it is to catch MTS while you're here.   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Ya know what??..I forgot to mention that Manny just strolled right up to him, when he was here......acted like a normal cat for a change.....LOL...
Jon