• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 10:34:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 597
Total: 597

Bears vs Seahawks tonite

Started by Mugwump, August 22, 2014, 10:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....I don't put much stock into pre-season games, but at least we'll see an early season match up between these two teams.....should be a fun game... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The 3rd preseason game is usually a good one. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 22, 2014, 10:20:43 AM
....I don't put much stock into pre-season games, but at least we'll see an early season match up between these two teams.....should be a fun game... ;D

MUGS, ARE YOU READY FOR FOOTBALL TONIGHT?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 22, 2014, 05:40:28 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 22, 2014, 10:20:43 AM

MUGS, ARE YOU READY FOR FOOTBALL TONIGHT?

SURE AM BROTHER !!!!!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Half hour to go! You guys have a lotta pre-game stuff on the tube now?
Of course you do...'cause you guys are "Da Bears!" 
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....I knew when Marshall and Jeffrey dropped those two passes on the first series that it was not going to go well...Seahawks looked ready, the Bears did not...... such is football.... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Yeah....I couldn't even muster up enough whatever it takes to tease you a little...  :(
I hope they get a little better through the year.

I was really looking forward to watching Pryor play...then he threw the interception. That was disappointing. We seem to be pretty deep in the positions. Good for us. I'd hate to be the one cutting the extra players off the team.  It'd be like culling a very good batch of Pinoys when all are looking good.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 23, 2014, 10:42:52 AM
Yeah....I couldn't even muster up enough whatever it takes to tease you a little...  :(

I was really looking forward to watching Pryor play...then he threw the interception. That was disappointing. We seem to be pretty deep in the positions. Good for us. I'd hate to be the one cutting the extra players off the team.  It'd be like culling a very good batch of Pinoys when all are looking good.

The Bears have the talent offensively, but the defensive still needs some work....they'll be better than last year...Seattle better be deep...key injuries will destroy em....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 23, 2014, 10:50:11 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on August 23, 2014, 10:42:52 AM

The Bears have the talent offensively, but the defensive still needs some work....they'll be better than last year...Seattle better be deep...key injuries will destroy em....

I'm with you there. I wonder why some guys who work out and do the same things the other guys do, are so prone to injuries.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Yep, and big $$$ players too....but for every $$$ player who plays the injury up, there's a real talent young guy who'll play through injuries and take his job.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Yep for sure.  As good as Marshawn Lynch is, it was interesting to see some of the talent of the other players displayed. I have a problem with these big $$$$ guys sometimes!  ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron