• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 03:25:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 631
Total: 631

My new digs

Started by LizStreithorst, October 21, 2013, 10:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I have migrated for the winter.  Now that I've moved the sofa to the fish room I have little need for the rest of the house.  I have slept out there in warmth and comfort for 2 nights in a row.  It is delightful.  Please forgive the insulation hanging down from the ceiling.  I need to twist Boozer's arm and get him over here to finish what he started many moons ago.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Hey Liz, now all you need is a small tv, microwave, small fridge with freezer, a laptop, and you can live in there.  Only need to leave to use the bathroom.  Will the dogs and cat all fit in there too?
Barb

LizStreithorst

Don't want a there.  I prefer to watch the fish.  I have a radio.  I like that better.

Half the dogs still prefer to sleep in the house.  Half of them come through the pet door to be with me.  Four little ones will fit on the sofa with me, but it's a tight squeeze.  My Chow and my one eyed three legged Pitt Bull mix sleep on the floor close to me.

Ron Sower

"...one eyed three legged Pitt Bull..."

Is his name Lucky?   :)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

She is my best dog.  She would lay down her life for me, but she's friendly with people.  Have a feeling that my Chow has that in him too, but he has yet to be tested.  Her name is Gladys.  I mostly call her Baby Girl.  She is old.

Ron Sower

Nothing like that kind of loyalty!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

JR

Like the fish room. Liz you are lucky to have baby girl
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day