• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 07:04:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 623
Total: 623

Cars...???

Started by Mugwump, November 10, 2012, 10:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Well yesterday was #2 son's water pump...today it's #3 son's starter....I'll be in and out dependant on how much #3 son putz's.....sheesh....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Guess that ARMY training is still useful....  LOL
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on November 10, 2012, 02:28:10 PM

Hey Popeye, there's times that I wish that I'd been in the motor pool.... :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The doors on my van lock themselves.  I've seen them do it. Mostly I can unlock them by pushing a remote button, but sometimes I have to use a key.  Also, my van won't always start when it's in park.  I put it in neutral and put the parking break on and it will start.  Are these two things related?  Is the fix expensive?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 10, 2012, 04:42:01 PM
The doors on my van lock themselves.  I've seen them do it. Mostly I can unlock them by pushing a remote button, but sometimes I have to use a key.  Also, my van won't always start when it's in park.  I put it in neutral and put the parking break on and it will start.  Are these two things related?  Is the fix expensive?

Sounds like the 'neutral switch' has moved..or needs replacing...cheapy($25)...electronic door locks can be another matter.....usually the RKE module...it's the remote key entry module..they can run up to $150 dependant on what make car that you have...
Jon

P4Angels

Quote from: Mugwump on November 10, 2012, 03:23:03 PM

NOW NOW There, tomorrow is veterans day.  NO matter if you are or where in  Army, Air force, Navy or Marine,  Thanks for all you did to support this Great Nation..  We stand united for 1 day a year and I salute you even today..
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Ron Sower

You veterans are my heroes.  Thanks guys!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on November 10, 2012, 10:59:02 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 10, 2012, 03:23:03 PM

NOW NOW There, tomorrow is veterans day.  NO matter if you are or where in  Army, Air force, Navy or Marine,  Thanks for all you did to support this Great Nation..  We stand united for 1 day a year and I salute you even today..

I know....and I salute you too, Aron...

Jon

Jo

I salute all veterans also. Thank you for my FREEDOM!
Jo