• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 10:16:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 612
Total: 612

enough already is over...

Started by Mugwump, November 07, 2012, 05:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The elections over and now, hopefully, things can return to a much saner time. It'll be an interesting 4yrs for the President...I wish him well..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I'm happy it's over. I was getting sick of it all.
Scott

BillT

Smart analysis proves out.

Nate Silver, the sabremetrics/moneyball guy whose website I have been watching got 49 of 49 states right and was atleast within 1% point of the popular vote. The last state Florida he called for Obama, who leads there, but I am not sure that it has officially called yet.

Frank The Plumber

It is not over...it has just begun.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

BallAquatics

Frank The Plumber

Good thing she don't have those war copter gunships flying over her house at 3 am at 52 feet above the ground six times a week the dozen of them. Bronco owes me a few new windows. Or as I swear up at him...B.O.B. Go away BOB. Fly over the lake BOB.

Almost as bad as the every man he is teamed up with who closes down the Kennedy expressway at 6 PM every single time he comes to town.

You would have thought you were in Beiruit if you were at my house on Tuesday night. Must have been 80 over flights.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

LizStreithorst

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 08, 2012, 11:59:55 AM

Dennis

I heard that on a Public Radio news program.  Apparently the little girl started crying after her mother was listening to a story about the campaign on NPR.
Always move forward. Never look back.