• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 08:38:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 622
Total: 622

OK...admit it....

Started by Mugwump, November 04, 2012, 07:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Who forgot to turn their clocks back?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

One more thing....check those smoke detectors too.....change the batteries...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Got them done.  Darn I hated getting up at 2am to do it though///!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ilroost

(lol at ron). my phone saved me it turns it's self back

P4Angels2

yea yea Ron like you got up at 2 this morning!!! LOL.....we got lucky and our computers and phones changed for us too!!

Jo

I got up at 5:30 and it was really 4:30 so ticked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jo

b125killer

almost everything changes the time itself. The only thing that didn't was the stove. my smoke detectors are hard wired to the electricity I still test them but no battery to change.   
Scott

Jdmcfast

I started to go to bed last night and realized I had an extra hour so I just stayed up later, didn't have to worry about getting up to early lol
Josh