• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:00:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 624
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 619
Total: 619

Is nothing sacred???

Started by Mugwump, October 29, 2012, 01:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The kittens found the toilet paper roll......*groan*...dang demons..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That's too funny. Did they get themselves wrapped up like mummies? Or just tear it all through the House? Those two are double trouble.
Scott

LizStreithorst

For kittens and puppies toilet paper is the least sacred thing on earth.
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels2

Well you know Jon who do they spend most of the day with????? They had to have had somebody show them how fun TP can be!!!

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on October 29, 2012, 06:41:58 PM
Well you know Jon who do they spend most of the day with????? They had to have had somebody show them how fun TP can be!!!

Twasn't me that show'd them, that's for sure....I left the door cracked when I took a shower tonite..little demons were coming in the tub til the old shower wand zapped em......LOL....snots came back for more....they're demons, I tell you....demons...afraid of nothing...sheesh....but I love em....LOL...wet heads and all....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I love my cat, too.  She rules over 10 dogs.  Talk about fearless...

Are your's male of female, Mug?

Mugwump

Two boys....not to many pounds away from being 'it's'.....sshhh..don't tell them... :o
Jon

LizStreithorst

I won't tell yours what's to come if you don't tell my 10 and 1 that they are already it's.  My three legged one eye'd Pit Bull mix still gets sexy with Saint Puppy and Big Head.  They don't go off to Timbucktoo looking for it and getting hurt.  That's the importent thing.

I prefer female cats.  In general, the females are more independant.  Sometimes they just see you as a food bowl filler.  But when you get a good female who likes you, she REALLY likes you.  That said, if you were to croak tomorrow, she would move on with life.

Mugwump

We've had both males and females over the years....my 'little princess'..Dinger was 19 when she left us...a runt, she never got over 5-6 lbs....if that....she was black and white and was my little girl....LOL...we had two males at the same time....Hobbs and Max, both were big boys..Hobbs went about 18lbs, Max was well over 20lbs and not fat either, just a 'big' boys.....but she ruled the roost....yep, didn't meow..she squeeked...Jan called her 'squeeky'...LOL...but when she squeeked the boys took notice and gave her space...she had the fastest paws in the west...bam,bam,bam....LOL....anyway, because we talk to our pets like people, they act like little spoiled people.....but cuddly too..... 8).....I guess that's why I got talked into us getting a couple kittens.....hehe....I missed the cat mannerisms etal.....great animals....well, all our pets are great animals.....even the ones that I'll get talked into tomorrow....LOL....I'm easy...I love em all, too..
Jon

LizStreithorst

You shouldn't let the world know how soft you are, Jon.  I don't ;D :P

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

LOL...good one, Aron....I hope it is too..... 8)
Jon

b125killer

Your little demons still haven't seen the fish room have they?
Scott

P4Angels

[size=78%]  [/size]
Quote from: b125killer on October 30, 2012, 09:10:55 AM
Jon cant keep there paws out of normal stuff..  In the fish room WOW!!! that could be scary.  :-\
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on October 30, 2012, 09:35:31 AM
[size=78%]  [/size]
Quote from: b125killer on October 30, 2012, 09:10:55 AM
Jon cant keep there paws out of normal stuff..  In the fish room WOW!!! that could be scary.  :-\

I guess eventually there will be a lapse in security, and they'll find it....alas, how to get them back upstairs will be a nightmare......
Jon