• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:27:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 624
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 606
Total: 606

old time stuff??

Started by Mugwump, October 27, 2012, 02:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Still sounds good....headphones on....yep....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

lol, you old rocker!  You're older than I and I'm an old rocker.  But when I think of old stuff, I think of stuff from the 30's and 40.s.  Much more subtle...
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Here's my girl for easy listening...
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Here's some real old time stuff.  Hope it doesn't bore you to death. 

Mugwump

I like Billie's stuff.....fixed the link for ya...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Thanks.  I didn't realize that I'd screwed it up.

I like Ella, too.  I swoon over Nat King Cole, especially the real old stuff when he didn't know that he'd be a fameous singer.  But then, when people ask me who my favorite singer is I tell them,  Janis Joplin.  (I hope you don't have to fix this link, too).

LizStreithorst

Y'all will enjoy this.   

Mugwump

yep, revised it too....Janis Rules..."Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz, my friends all have Porches, I must make amends....."
when you view a Utube vid that you want to post.....just below it is a 'share' tab..click it and copy the highlighted script....then in your post.....click the third tab from the left above...'you tube'...paste the link between the symbols......ta da...easier than it sounds....you can even hit the 'preview' tab and scroll up a bit to see if it 'took'....then post, if ya want....try another....
Jon

LizStreithorst

You will have to tell me how again later.  There is only one more I have to put up now, then I'll shut up.  Here it is.  Please fix it for me it you have to. 

b125killer

I refuse to believe enter sandman is old time stuff.
Scott