• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 02:20:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 627
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 630
Total: 630

Tuesday's good coffee...

Started by Mugwump, August 25, 2015, 06:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and it's really good too... |^|...a nice cool morn'n, a bit of a breeze..windows are open.....'poifect'     ..some water changes today and a bit of putz'n...likely pop the cushion back on the swing and sit a spell too... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Mornin Jon, still blazing hot here.  70's at night, 90's day.  Looking forward to Fall.  I wish we had your cooler weather now.
Barb

GraphicGr8s

We haven't seen the 70's in a while now. Maybe after a good storm is all. Mid 90s again today.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BallAquatics

Another beautiful morning here as well.  Currently it's 58?F going all the way up to 72?F this afternoon.  I'd be in heaven if it stayed like this all year.  One of those mornings you just feel great to be alive!

Loose schedule today.  Some IT work, maybe open the big door and do a bit of clean-up in the fish room, more LLWS games to watch.....  I put together a new NAS server over the weekend so I've got some file clean-up, archive work waiting on me too.

Dennis

Ron Sower

Mid 40's here right now. Going to the mid 70's today. Great weather. Tomorrow in the low 80's. Clouds moving in though and by weekend we'll have some rain. just about everyone in hoping and praying for some of the cool rainy weather to hit central and eastern WA where all the fires are right now. We have it pretty good on this side of the Cascades...not quite as dry and hot. Less fire threats.

Got someone to do the final cleaning on the flipper yesterday and it looks great. I'll be doing a few touchup paint spots and a little caulking on the counter tops today and that will be it except for the carpet cleaners coming in tomorrow. New owners will take possession Friday afternoon!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

It's going to be warm and humid here today. It's pleasant right now though. Coffee really good. Going to do some W/Cs right now. Will try to put 2 more 55s in place. That will be it for a while. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

How many tanks will that be for you now, Willie?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 25, 2015, 09:54:57 AM

Not enough... |^| LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 25, 2015, 09:54:57 AM

After I set up the 55s I will have 20 up and running. About 760 gallons worth. Pretty small setup compared to others on here. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron