• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 03:23:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 580
Total: 580

Sunday rainy coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 23, 2015, 06:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's great...MMmmm.....cooler weather settling in for a week....nice time to shut the air down and open the place up....

today??...who knows?...putz'n likely... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 23, 2015, 06:56:45 AM
...coffee's great...MMmmm.....cooler weather settling in for a week....nice time to shut the air down and open the place up....

today??...who knows?...putz'n likely... w!w

Had company all weekend. They go home today. Then I can get back to work with my fish. Have to separate parents from fry (Koi Pair #1). I need to get in that tank for a really good wipe down. Coffee is excellant and it is going to be another beautiful weather day. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Our bike rides, going to the range, putzing outdoors in the yard....this comfortably cool weather is a reminder that the end of the season, and those activities, is near. When it's more inviting to stay indoors is when I truly enjoy the fish and tanks. Jon's angels, the blues, have grown so much so fast I almost didn't see it happen.

Oh...and am enjoying my coffee also.  :)

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Rjb3

Mugwump

I could do that....yup. I'll bring the worms, Bob....pick me up on your way.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Just looked at the radar.  Looks lIke we're in for a bout of serious stormy weather in a little while.  ???
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

I'd rather go with you but I'm doing my least favorite thing,,,cutting styro for a box.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 23, 2015, 12:23:05 PM
Just looked at the radar.  Looks lIke we're in for a bout of serious stormy weather in a little while.  ???

...Looks like some doozies..... :o
Jon