• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 02:57:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 579
Total: 579

Thursday's coffee=====>

Started by Mugwump, August 20, 2015, 06:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...good coffee on a nice cool 55deg morn'n......around 70 today, another pleasant day for putz'n.... ;D loving it...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 already...... 8).....wake up folks....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

PaulineMi

Been up and around for a bit over 2 1/2 hours.  :) It's wonderfully cool outdoors. There's enough of a breeze that the air from outdoors is flowing through the house. It's a nice break from the air conditioning.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

..Yes, a very nice break from the air conditioning... ;D   and great sleeping last night too...one more cool night before the heat/rain move back in....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 20, 2015, 07:23:02 AM
Pot #2 already...... 8).....wake up folks....LOL
You know it was 4:23AM here, right?
Sorry.... But I didn't wake up until 6! Used to be 8 or 9, then I quit taking the PM OTC meds. Now I'm back to my old ways. I'm in our family room/den and hear Miss Lucy snoring away in there!! :-\
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

WOW, I slept well.  Didn't roll out until 10:00am.  Can't remember last time I've slept that late.....  been very busy and it's been super hot and humid, really takes it out of me anymore.  LOL

Looking forward to an easy day.  Change some water, run a few errands.....

Dennis

wsantia1

Real late to the party today. Very busy around here. Coffee was great this morning; I think. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 20, 2015, 06:33:58 PM
Real late to the party today. Very busy around here. Coffee was great this morning; I think. ::)

"I think?"....LOL.....should have had that 2nd pot.....did they fix the 'air' yet...??
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 20, 2015, 06:47:00 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on August 20, 2015, 06:33:58 PM

"I think?"....LOL.....should have had that 2nd pot.....did they fix the 'air' yet...??

They fixed it this morning. That's how I got sidetracked. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

It turned into October here.  Actually felt a little chilly.  ???
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Weather's changing here, too.  It was hot and dry for months.  Now it's warm and wet.  Winter will be upon me soon enough and there is nothing I can do  to make it stay away :'(
Always move forward. Never look back.