• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 10:56:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 554
Total: 554

Wednesday's coffee....MMMmmmmmmmm

Started by Mugwump, August 19, 2015, 06:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's good, real good....storms mostly past here now, just a bit of rain left here and there...they had some 65+ mph winds south of us...took trees and power lines down...supposed to be only around 70 today??....50's tonight...the cooler air will be a welcome relief from all this hot/humid stuff..

...errands early today...groceries, yada yada...then some putz'n in the fish room.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

The storms missed us but there are more in the forecast today. Radar doesn't support that though. We areally supposed to reach 83 today but only 68 tomorrow. 

A little later today I will be going for six cortisone injections in the facet joints of my lower spine.  Hate the procedure but love the results.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 19, 2015, 06:39:11 AM
The storms missed us but there are more in the forecast today. Radar doesn't support that though. We areally supposed to reach 83 today but only 68 tomorrow. 

A little later today I will be going for six cortisone injections in the facet joints of my lower spine.  Hate the procedure but love the results.

We were supposed to get 60's too but they upped it...???...we'll see what it ends up as...

Good luck with the treatment....bad backs are a curse....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

It's great to hear that the storms missed you guys. I know they are headed east but I am pretty sure they will miss us too. Coffee is great. doing water changes and straightening up the fishroom. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

It's gorgeous outside right now....65degs...sunny...a nice breeze......I've got the house and fish room windows opened up.....AAaaaaaahhh...my kind of weather... 8)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 19, 2015, 06:39:11 AM\

Pauline, how long does this give you relief?...if you've had it done before.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Last time was the SI joint in March...this one was two lumbar and the SI. I've been getting these for a few years now, usually twice a year. I've also had two or three rhizotomies.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 20, 2015, 12:49:03 AM
Last time was the SI joint in March...this one was two lumbar and the SI. I've been getting these for a few years now, usually twice a year. I've also had two or three rhizotomies.

A lot of people have back pain problems and many times they are so different. I have some more questions, if you don't mind. Should we take this to a private conversation?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Wednesday.....  I missed Wednesday   :(

Dennis