• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 07:00:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 542
Total: 542

Monday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 17, 2015, 06:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraphicGr8s

In another lifetime me and a buddy had developed a system that would keep a building at a constant 76 degrees only using fans. Too bad we never followed through.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BallAquatics

Our system has the horizontal loop system.  At the time we put it in, I was working a job close enough that I brought home a rubber tired backhoe and did all the pipe work myself saving a good bit of the overall installation cost.  I put in five segments of 300 feet each for a total of 1500 feet of buried pipe.  It was all hdpe and very easy to work with.

We decided when we moved here that as things needed replacement that we would go towards greener solutions.  It's all been money very well spent.  Geothermal heat & air, tankless hot water, next is solar and wind.  I've been looking into building my own solar panels.

Dennis