• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 06:08:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 632
Total: 632

Beautiful sunny Sunday

Started by BallAquatics, March 03, 2024, 02:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

It was a beautiful and sunny Sunday here temp made it up to 65F.  Forecast is calling for our first 70+ degree day tomorrow.  Got in a nice ride today and might head down towards the Ohio river tomorrow if it does get as warm as they say.

Hope everyone is well and had a great weekend!

Barb

What a beautiful picture Dennis!  No snow I see, glad the weather is so good you can get out and ride!  Arent you glad you don't live in the mountains of Calif and Nevada right now? I am quite familiar with those places, very beautiful but very snowy now.  I keep thinking of the Donner party, that is the area they were stranded.

I agree with Willie, if you can afford to retire you should do it, and enjoy doing lots of fun things you want to do.  And if you decide to keep working part time, do ask for a raise as Liz said.  If you are so valuable, you deserve it.

I saw all my goldfish and 1 koi yesterday, fed them a bit. I hadn't seen them all for quite awhile and was getting worried a heron or other bird of prey got some.  Whew!  You all have a good eve if you are reading this now. I drive to Fl this coming Wed. for several days of meeting my new daughter in laws family and a big party Sat. night.  I even got a fancy outfit to wear, something I haven't done in many years. Will send pics. Dennis can you pm me your email or FB info, and I will send pics to you and you can put them here?
Barb
Barb