• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:14:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 735
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 734
Total: 734

Ye olde Sunday swap day====>

Started by Mugwump, January 20, 2019, 07:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...fish bagged and buckets, car warming up, I'm grabbing a big bowl of Wheaties.......then we'll load and be off.... |^|

Have a great day folks...see ya in a bit..... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

,,,wishing you a successful event...meet old friends...swap tall tales...sell some fish...buy some fish...eat good food....!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

fishhead0103666

Dreaming of more catfish...

Mugwump

..A wonderful day at the swap....seeing lots of old friends and making new friends....and we sold out by 11am..... :)....but hung around a bit just looking and gabbing....

...found a few gems to....some nice DD blacks with a zebra gene....pretty little things  :)

..between yesterday and today sleep has been at a premium........we're beat....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Man I was busy. Made me hungry. But. . .  Jon & Jan had brownies. I ate yours, Willie. Thanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on January 20, 2019, 04:03:09 PM
Man I was busy. Made me hungry. But. . .  Jon & Jan had brownies. I ate yours, Willie. Thanks.

.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......(Jan says ditto).... w!w
Jon

fishhead0103666

What type of fish did ya have for sell?

Mugwump

Quote from: fishhead0103666 on January 20, 2019, 05:14:57 PM
What type of fish did ya have for sell?

..we had a couple pairs of BN, BN fry, guppies, and misc angel phenotypes......
Jon

Mugwump

..well it's time to go read a bit....see ya in the morn'n... :)
Jon

fishhead0103666

Ron Sower

...what about mine?...you eat them too, Nob?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 21, 2019, 10:10:14 AM

...'Nob' ?.....LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 21, 2019, 11:05:48 AM

...'Nob' ?.....LOL
....new way to spell "BOB"... :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 22, 2019, 02:47:49 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 21, 2019, 11:05:48 AM

...'Nob' ?.....LOL
....new way to spell "BOB"... :D :D :D

What you ate mine too.  huh Can't get no respect. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.