• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:23:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 714
Total: 714

Wednesday's things...

Started by Mugwump, November 01, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...rain is here and still a cold 42degs....made a trip to Wallyworld.....the idiots are out driving in force.....big time too.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..hey hey.....my new kilo of 'Safe' arrived today... |^|.... :)...I hate paying for the liquid Prime...too many $$$$'s...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 01, 2017, 03:37:54 PM
..hey hey.....my new kilo of 'Safe' arrived today... |^|.... :)...I hate paying for the liquid Prime...too many $$$$'s...

LOL. I got a small bucket of safe about a year ago. Forgot how much it weighed but compared to prime it rocks.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 01, 2017, 05:44:51 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 01, 2017, 03:37:54 PM

LOL. I got a small bucket of safe about a year ago. Forgot how much it weighed but compared to prime it rocks.

I like the stuff too.....a lot....easy to use, and it works!!......(cheaper too |^|)
Jon

Ron Sower

...I use it when necessary...it lasts me forever...

...does Safe have all the same effects as Prime?...does it help produce more slime coating?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 01, 2017, 10:34:09 PM

...does Safe have all the same effects as Prime?...does it help produce more slime coating?...

.....Safe is just Prime in powder form.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 02, 2017, 04:58:53 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 01, 2017, 10:34:09 PM

.....Safe is just Prime in powder form.....
...What I thought...Tanks... :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron