• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 09:52:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 758
Total: 758

Tuesday morn'n coffee...>>

Started by Mugwump, October 29, 2019, 04:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....morn'n......great coffee... :)..late start for us...

..It's a dank, cold, windy, 33deg start of the day here...might see 40???....had a rain/snow mix overnight and it's probably pretty slick on the roads....snow tonight thru tomorrow but
it doesn't look like much...couple inches maybe... huh

..couple errands and I need to move the mower into the garage....I have a tarp over it presently.....

..more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Great coffee here. It is 54 degrees and going up into the high 60s. It will also be cloudy with light winds and no rain.

I still have to set up an agenda for today. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

SNOW.  Woke up to snow on everything except the ground. The ground must be warm enough yet to melt it. Roads look OK which is good because I need to go in for an oil change this morning.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

Brrr!...48 here now...going to 72 today...I'm just not ready for this cold weather! wfwf wfwf wfwf

It must be too cold for the snowbirds where they live :)...they 're starting to arrive earlier this year... ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron