• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 07:13:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 749
Total: 749

Saturday morn'n coffee....

Started by Mugwump, October 26, 2019, 04:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morn'n all.. :)...the coffee is really good......

...freeze last night and it's still around 30degs....might see 50degs ? huh ?....but heavy rains are due by noon and thru tonight.....

...got a guy coming early to get some fish,,,then I imagine I'll be halping the gals pack up their craft wares before the rain settles in...

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee here once again. Currently it is 53 degrees and going up to 66 degrees with more rain arriving overnight. Tomorrow will be a washout.

Just putzing today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Howdy-do guys and gals!....

Another sunny warm day here....73 now and going to 82...less wind today...

Not much going on today...snowbirds drifting in a few each week now...good to see some more friends showing up...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 26, 2019, 11:11:33 AM

Not much going on today...snowbirds drifting in a few each week now...good to see some more friends showing up...

..."PARTY TIME" !!!... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 26, 2019, 01:52:42 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on October 26, 2019, 11:11:33 AM

..."PARTY TIME" !!!... ;D
Gonna be that way very soon!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron