• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 04:50:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 584
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 514
Total: 515

Boxer's

Started by LizStreithorst, December 20, 2015, 04:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Is this bitch not a beauty?  There are more muculalr Champions but this is the type I like.  http://www.randgboxers.com/jayda2.html
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 20, 2015, 04:07:03 PM
Is this bitch not a beauty?  There are more muculalr Champions but this is the type I like.  http://www.randgboxers.com/jayda2.html

..you folks are on your own here....if I never saw a boxer, it would be too soon.......sorry
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 20, 2015, 04:25:09 PM
Please elaborate...

..a bad experience as a young guy.....they don't like me...and I don't like them.............I like every living thing in this world...but not Boxers
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Just give me a lovable mutt.  In my experience much more fun than their highly pedigreed counter part.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 20, 2015, 05:20:25 PM
Just give me a lovable mutt.  In my experience much more fun than their highly pedigreed counter part.

Dennis

LOL...we've had our share of those....the best one was 'Wiggles', a Blue Heeler mix......looked like a 'heeler' too....and smart ...wow...she was a wonderful dog and helped raise the boys...
Jon

BillT

Although i have liked the boxers we had when I was young, I tend to go for mutts now also.
My reason is that they usually not so inbred and seem to have fewer genetic problems (like a propensity for cancers or joint problems).
That said, my current dog is half pit bull (we guess) and has hip problems that I'm told are typical of Pits. So did not work out right.