• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 10:11:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 662
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 613
Total: 613

That Dang Horse

Started by LizStreithorst, December 06, 2015, 03:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I thought that I cured her of walking in the house this morning.  When she did it I stuck a tube of Quest wormer in her mouth.  It must taste bad.  She couldn't spit it out but she wiped her muzzle on the concrete slab in front of the entry and went away.  This afternoon close to feeding time she walked back in ::)  This horse is rotten.  She has rye grass.  She has hay.  I need more fencing.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 06, 2015, 03:10:45 PM
I thought that I cured her of walking in the house this morning.  When she did it I stuck a tube of Quest wormer in her mouth.  It must taste bad.  She couldn't spit it out but she wiped her muzzle on the concrete slab in front of the entry and went away.  This afternoon close to feeding time she walked back in ::)  This horse is rotten.  She has rye grass.  She has hay.  I need more fencing.

...or a stronger door.....LOL

Did you ever get the door knob working?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

No.  If I am to try it myself I will have to do it tomorrow.  It's my last chance at warm weather.  I have been thinking about it.  I want to try it.  I so hate trying and failing.  Nag me, please kind sir.  I think that if take the door off it's hinges I can hammer the stuck bolt back in, and that If it won't hammer back in I can put the door back on it's hinges.  I have turned is to a sissy woman.  I have become an embarrassment to my own self :-[

Ron Sower

This is hilarious, Liz! You sure this isn't a talking horse too?  It's got Mr. Ed written all over it in my opinion!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 06, 2015, 05:23:20 PM
This is hilarious, Liz! You sure this isn't a talking horse too?  It's got Mr. Ed written all over it in my opinion!

...LOL....oh no...I can hear him now..... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

This rotten horse is a mare.  Her name is Charlotte.  I didn't give my truck the same name on purpose.  The horse came to me with that name.  I named the S-10 after Charlotte in Charlotte's Web by E.B. White.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 06, 2015, 05:55:39 PM
This rotten horse is a mare.  Her name is Charlotte.  I didn't give my truck the same name on purpose.  The horse came to me with that name.  I named the S-10 after Charlotte in Charlotte's Web by E.B. White.

Mrs Ed.....oh my  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Jon