• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:08:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 815
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 774
Total: 774

Helium infused beer....LOL

Started by Mugwump, May 01, 2016, 09:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

sschind

Would that make it the ultimate light beer?

no wonder there is a worldwide shortage of helium.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

No, I thought it was a real thing :-[    I only found out the truth when I tried to buy a 6 pack on line to take to NADA. Such a shame that it was a joke.  Oh well....

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 03, 2016, 07:46:10 PM
No, I thought it was a real thing :-[    I only found out the truth when I tried to buy a 6 pack on line to take to NADA. Such a shame that it was a joke.  Oh well....

It would be neat if it were true tho............think of the hilarious get togethers....they'd be a riot..... |^|
Jon

BillT

It would not work like pictured. You have to inhale a lot of helium to get your voice to sound funny. Its usually done by taking a deep breath from a tube in the mouth from a He tank. Inhaling a bit from the top of a glass of beer would not be very effective.

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on June 03, 2016, 07:53:48 PM
It would not work like pictured. You have to inhale a lot of helium to get your voice to sound funny. Its usually done by taking a deep breath from a tube in the mouth from a He tank. Inhaling a bit from the top of a glass of beer would not be very effective.

..a good party balloon works well too..... w!w
Jon

LizStreithorst

BillT

Sounds good to me , he said in a squeaky voice.