• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 01:25:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 166
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 162
Total: 162

July Contest.....

Started by Mugwump, June 26, 2013, 02:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Ralph, Zoe and fry were sucked up into the tube.

Barb

The silver object, with fish now inside it, flew away.

PaulineMi

They were released from the tube greeted by beautiful angelfish.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

PaulineMi

They looked around and saw the most lovely pearly gates.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

b125killer

Ralph approach Saint Puffer fish. Saint Puffer knew Ralph's life.
Scott

Mugwump

All was good between them, this was to be home...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Ralph and Zoe looked around and said "This is heavenly ".

Barb

And so, our little fish family are now happily living...

Barb

...far away with millions of other fish as new friends.

Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on July 26, 2013, 08:52:33 AM
The End  ?

Ta Da !!!!!!!!

nice job folks, a fun exercise... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU!!!!!!!!

Those lovable fish from the Mugwump forum in...............

BUBBLES OVER BABYLON.

A High seas adventure......

Starring .....Johnny Depp as Ralph, although he may not know it.

Queen Latifa as Zoe, raided her face book page to assemble this compilation.

Sir Richard Branson as the shark, no dental works needed, saves big money

Jesse the Body Ventura as the wise old turtle, will claim he does not remember this gig. Cool.

Gilbert Godfrey as the brothers and everyone else that is annoying, use your imagination to detect the subtle tone inflections he uses to make each characters voice distinct.

With Music by ....

Michael Jackson, post mortem, his best works.

A duet by Donald Trump and Joan Rivers, a magical duet by two people who are both scoring solid .001's on the hot bods chart.

On the drums........Hal, the IBM super computer, and you thought it was a waste of time? Ha.

This film has not yet been rated....as rating it would cost $37.50.

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

b125killer

This was fun. I have read it from beginning to end several times. I think I smell the Pulitzer Prize. ;D   
Scott

PaulineMi

Piscine Pulitzer Prize.  Lol. 

Smells fishy to me.   ::)

Mugwump

Jon