• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 03:22:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,335
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 559
Total: 559

June auction/prizes

Started by Mugwump, June 10, 2013, 05:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Okay, folks.....only a short time remaining.....anyone else???.....JR's the High man so far.....going, going.............????
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jdmcfast

I'm tempted too. What size are these angels?

Josh

Josh

BallAquatics

Does it end on the 30th and can the certificate be used for equipment as well as livestock?

Dennis

Mugwump

It ends tonight. The 'gift certificate' can be used for anything, is my understanding....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Looks like we have a winner!..Congrat's JR  ;D...PM me with your pick and I'll get a hold of David.

Thanks for joining in, everybody. We'll work up a contest for July.  ;D
Jon

b125killer

Congrat's JR and thank you David.  I'm happy that JR won. What are you going to pick?
Scott

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

Thank you and I will get the Discus
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Barb

I have two batches of his discus young uns, pretty fish!  You will enjoy yours too. Liz, Pauline and I are here to offer help if needed.
Barb

Angelfishusa

Congrats... 
been so busy the past few weeks, I just can't seem to get to this forum.  Hopefully when my new manager is here (from Taiwan), I will be able to spend more time to answer questions and have fun here.  My humble apologizes for really being invisible on this forum.  Believe me it's not intentional.  But I do forget things once in a while.  Comes with age??

You'll get some beautiful Tony Tan Discus.  including the shipping.

I believe it was requested to ship on July 8th for July 9th delivery.

David

Mugwump

LOL...we thought that you might be off play'n 'Marco Polo, traveling...good to see you David, and thank you, again, for the great prizes and all.....
Jon

JR

Thank you David. I can not wait to see the Discus.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day