• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 03:32:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 590
Total: 590

King Tigers

Started by Mugwump, November 02, 2013, 08:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

They have all gotten the color back real well.....pretty much black and white...some darker tho...and...they're much bigger now that they feel at home...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Ok, got a couple pics....not the best but....you know me and cameras ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

couple more...

Jon

PaulineMi

Ohhhh....I like those.  Very nice!
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

They are some cool Plecos. Now you need some L046 plecos ;D
Scott

Jdmcfast

What did u give for these? We're they sold as L066 or L333?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Josh

Mugwump

Quote from: Jdmcfast on November 02, 2013, 08:13:38 PM

$25 and a few black fry... ;D.... L 066
Jon

Jdmcfast

Quote from: Mugwump on November 02, 2013, 08:15:24 PM
Quote from: Jdmcfast on November 02, 2013, 08:13:38 PM

$25 and a few black fry... ;D.... L 066
Cool they are pretty much the same except the L066 stay more white and black where the L333 turn more of a yellow. Their patterns change a lot as they get bigger too.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Josh

Mugwump

These are a kind of shy fish. I wasn't sure that they were eating well, but I toss in algae tabs at night when I turn the lights out..and the tabs are gone in the morning.   ;D
Jon

Jdmcfast

Be sure to supplement with some kind of meaty food too these prefer about 60% meaty foods

Josh

Mugwump

Yep, I toss in blood worms too....
Jon

Mugwump

These BN's are pretty nocturnal it seems....but I toss in #40 pellet, algae wafers, and/or blood worms and it's all eaten in the morning...LOL...can't fool me, I know they're in there...LOL...I may move them to a more heavily planted tank? I think they'd like the better bottom foliage.....and maybe some 'holey rock' ??
Jon

JR

I Am going to have to try some BN'S. Them are some good lookin fish
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

ilroost

out of all my tanks i only have 1 pleco. It is a clown pleco that i never see until i do gravel vacs