• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 12:18:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 594
Total: 594

Baby Plats

Started by wsantia1, December 28, 2015, 08:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

and my first you tube upload. lol

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..nice flick....got a bunch there eh?....LOL

doing Utube vids isn't bad is it?.....keep em coming.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 28, 2015, 08:29:57 AM

It was pretty easy. I must have set up an account a long time ago and forgot about it. You tube found me right away. lol
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 28, 2015, 08:33:13 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 28, 2015, 08:29:57 AM

It was pretty easy. I must have set up an account a long time ago and forgot about it. You tube found me right away. lol

+1... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Baby Plats will be on the move to a 29 shortly. The water parameters are great. I am running a hot mag for a little while to clear up the tank of some floating debris. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 08, 2016, 10:25:00 AM
Baby Plats will be on the move to a 29 shortly. The water parameters are great. I am running a hot mag for a little while to clear up the tank of some floating debris. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

pics??.... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Are you guys running angel mills?   :D :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 08, 2016, 11:41:18 AM
Are you guys running angel mills?   :D :D :D :D

...sometimes it seems like it....LOL..
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 08, 2016, 10:29:17 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 08, 2016, 10:25:00 AM

pics??.... ;D

This is the best I could do. This is just before the move. I will move half now and half later after all looks good.

Willie

Mugwump

LOL....that's half ???....you'd better get em the 55, bro..... w!w
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 08, 2016, 02:36:53 PM
LOL....that's half ???....you'd better get em the 55, bro..... w!w

No. I was splitting that in half. It's still a bunch. They will be easier for me to view in the 29 for culls right now. lol
Willie

wsantia1

In about two weeks I will make available to Mugwump's members Platinum and Platinum Pearlscale Angel fry Free (except for shipping cost).

These fry should be pre-dimes by that time and shipping will be dependent on the weather.

There are plenty available so the quantities will be "generous" within reason.  PM me if you are interested. mim mim mim
Willie

Ron Sower

You are a generous guy, Willie. I forgive you for stealing my cookies/brownies 'way back!.....but I won't forget!  :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

They are about pea size now.

Willie

Mugwump

....very nice  |^|   almost time to move em again, huh?....LOL |^|
Jon