• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 08:16:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 578
Total: 578

Surgery on latest Plat Spawn...

Started by wsantia1, December 23, 2015, 09:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

...to remove white eggs and miscellaneous fungus. Since this is very big spawn any fry that get accidentally sucked up in the process will be considered culls, live food? huh Maybe not live food. I don't want my other Angels to get used to eating fry. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 23, 2015, 09:15:18 AM
...to remove white eggs and miscellaneous fungus. Since this is very big spawn any fry that get accidentally sucked up in the process will be considered culls, live food? huh Maybe not live food. I don't want my other Angels to get used to eating fry. ::)

Nearly half of these are free swimmers as of tonight. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 25, 2015, 04:59:08 PM

cool...they'll all be up by tomorrow.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 25, 2015, 05:00:19 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 25, 2015, 04:59:08 PM

There are some at the top hanging like fish on a string. I suppose if I gave them a stir they will disengage. lol BBS cooking as of tonight but I have the microworm going too. |^| |^| |^|

cool...they'll all be up by tomorrow.... |^|
Willie

wsantia1

Lousy picture but decided to post it anyway. mim They are mostly on the bottom feasting on microworms. My BBS wasn't ready tonight. Forgot to plug in the heater so temp was only 74 degrees. That's why no orange bellies. huh It should be ready in the morning.
Willie

Mugwump

Da's a nice !.....they'll really show up once they get those orange bbs bellies.....'grow em big and strong, like bull'.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron