• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 03:48:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 582
Total: 582

Blue Marble Pair (possibly)

Started by wsantia1, December 06, 2015, 01:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 07, 2015, 06:37:48 PM
Jon...are Willie'so blues siblings to mine?  I ask because if they are I can imagine how stunning his best are. Mine from you are truly breathtaking.

Yeppers, they should be... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 07, 2015, 06:47:07 PM
Jon...are Willie'so blues siblings to mine?  I ask because if they are I can imagine how stunning his best are. Mine from you are truly breathtaking.

I am going to try and get a "good" picture of my favorite one tomorrow. Pauline I'm sure you could capture the beauty in these guys far better than I could ever dream of. lol. Jon, are there any superviels in the group? If not then the fins on this guy are truly special.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 07, 2015, 06:52:19 PM

I am going to try and get a "good" picture of my favorite one tomorrow. Pauline I'm sure you could capture the beauty in these guys far better than I could ever dream of. lol. Jon, are there any superviels in the group? If not then the fins on this guy are truly special.

yep, a few....I think I nabbed a couple in your batch... huh

I pretty sure that these were the parents....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 07, 2015, 06:56:23 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 07, 2015, 06:52:19 PM

yep, a few....I think I nabbed a couple in your batch... huh

I pretty sure that these were the parents....

Those absolutely have to be the parents. They are magnificent beauties. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

PaulineMi

Willie you may experience the same thing that I do...when casually passing their tank one will be in the right place, under the right light, with its fins just right and WOWZER!  Eye candy galore.  |^|
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Well I had to divorce my Mana X pair because the big male got his butt whipped by a medium sized female overnight. huh

I removed him this morning and dropped him into the 40b with the BNs. He was hiding behind a sponge filter this morning scared to death, In the 40 he's back to swimming around with his head up and fins nice and open. I chose him as a mate because he has some red in him but now that I know he is a punk I will exile him to the tank with my big male Plat PS. He'll stay in the 40b for a couple of days first. ::)

Now I will  have a 29 open for the Blue Marbles. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 09, 2015, 11:18:00 AM
Well I had to divorce my Mana X pair because the big male got his butt whipped by a medium sized female overnight. huh

I removed him this morning and dropped him into the 40b with the BNs. He was hiding behind a sponge filter this morning scared to death, In the 40 he's back to swimming around with his head up and fins nice and open. I chose him as a mate because he has some red in him but now that I know he is a punk I will exile him to the tank with my big male Plat PS. He'll stay in the 40b for a couple of days first. ::)

+1......sometimes a 'time out' is all they need....or a mate that isn't a witch...LOL....strong females are great breeders...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 09, 2015, 11:23:46 AM

+1......sometimes a 'time out' is all they need....or a mate that isn't a witch...LOL....strong females are great breeders...

lol. Big Boy was cowering in fear. At first I thought he was sick but after I put him in the 40b he began strutting his stuff like nothing ever happened. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 09, 2015, 11:26:41 AM

lol. Big Boy was cowering in fear. At first I thought he was sick but after I put him in the 40b he began strutting his stuff like nothing ever happened. huh

"Hell has no wrath...."..LOL....she was hot to trot I'll bet and he just wasn't...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 09, 2015, 11:58:23 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 09, 2015, 11:26:41 AM

"Hell has no wrath...."..LOL....she was hot to trot I'll bet and he just wasn't...

We I have a couple of Blue Blushings that are her brothers. Maybe one will fit the bill. Hmmm :-\
Willie

wsantia1

Not the pair but my favorite.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 09, 2015, 05:27:35 PM

Sweeeeet !!....super veil....looks almost like his Dad,the big boy.....I'll bet he gets that big too.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 09, 2015, 05:51:55 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 09, 2015, 05:27:35 PM

Sweeeeet !!....super veil....looks almost like his Dad,the big boy.....I'll bet he gets that big too.... ;D

He's going to be something. I wish I had a 125 so he could swim up and down the whole length. Those fins are something else. |^| |^| |^|
Willie