• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 06:21:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 572
Total: 572

Blue Marble Pair (possibly)

Started by wsantia1, December 06, 2015, 01:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Not a great picture but these two are starting to chase others away from the slate. Had to shoot it from a distance because every time I got close they all came over to me.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They are very nice fish, Willie.  Best of luck with them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Thanks Liz and Jon. As Jon knows these are very young fish not yet near their potential. I can't wait to separate them from the others once I am sure they are a pair. mim mim mim
Willie

PaulineMi

They are very pretty. Best of luck with them.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Willie

Ron Sower

We're expecting great things from you and your fish, Willie! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Willie

wsantia1

From both a finnage and body size point of view I just noticed an even better pair cleaning in another 55. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 07, 2015, 09:29:13 AM
From both a finnage and body size point of view I just noticed an even better pair cleaning in another 55. |^| |^| |^|

+1..... |^| w!w |^|....good news!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 07, 2015, 09:30:14 AM

Yes. They are both pairs. One pair cleaning more than the other but both cleaning. Scratching my head about what to do. Should I pull or should I solidify the bond? huh I'll fill up a 20 that's not bare bottom. I also have a 29 but it might be a dripper. ???
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 07, 2015, 10:49:24 AM

Yes. They are both pairs. One pair cleaning more than the other but both cleaning. Scratching my head about what to do. Should I pull or should I solidify the bond? huh I'll fill up a 20 that's not bare bottom. I also have a 29 but it might be a dripper. ???

Pull a spawn, then decide how you're going to home them....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 07, 2015, 11:37:27 AM

I've got tanks. There are 2 brand new 55s sitting on the floor. Was holding off on setting those up until I re-arranged the fishroom. :-\

I also have a 20h that is empty and a 20h housing my non productive L144s. Then there is the Mana Xs in a 29 that I may give up on if something doesn't happen soon. They are about 3 years old now. huh

I also have two 40 breeders that are growing out BNs & Corys. I'll figure something out,. I will pull the first spawn. mim

These will be HOT out here. The funny thing is that neither pair are my best. They are just the first. But they all look good. |^|

Thanks for all the advice, mentorship and of course the fish. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 07, 2015, 12:07:26 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 07, 2015, 11:37:27 AM

I've got tanks. There are 2 brand new 55s sitting on the floor. Was holding off on setting those up until I re-arranged the fishroom. :-\

I also have a 20h that is empty and a 20h housing my non productive L144s. Then there is the Mana Xs in a 29 that I may give up on if something doesn't happen soon. They are about 3 years old now. huh

I also have two 40 breeders that are growing out BNs & Corys. I'll figure something out,. I will pull the first spawn. mim

These will be HOT out here. The funny thing is that neither pair are my best. They are just the first. But they all look good. |^|

Thanks for all the advice, mentorship and of course the fish. |^| |^| |^|

|^|...grow 'em strong like bull.... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Jon...are Willie'so blues siblings to mine?  I ask because if they are I can imagine how stunning his best are. Mine from you are truly breathtaking.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)