• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 12:24:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 370
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 372
Total: 372

the garage

Started by Mugwump, June 12, 2014, 06:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....went to look for some things in the garage this morn'n. #2 son and wife are having a garage sale, so I figured that I'd toss a few things for them to sell..........gee whiz....the garage looks much neater now, however.....more work needs to be done for sure.......... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

When you get yours done you can come help us out... LOL Honestly Lori and I took that old metal stand and placed it here a few weeks back.  To out all the stuff in our garage (1/3 of one any way, Rest of what was the garage was converted over and is now the fish room.) Things went in much better and more organized.   Now if I did not have to move the Harley every time I wanted to do some wood work....  hummm Maybe next year... 
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

LOL,,,,,I saw things in there that I'd forgotten we had......Hmmm......and a few wtf is this doing here moments ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 13, 2014, 05:52:20 AM
and a few wtf is this doing here moments ;D

wtf.....Does that mean welcome to facebook?  ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 13, 2014, 11:34:41 AM

ahem, 'What the F***'......there, that better??....LOL
Jon

LizStreithorst

This is an aside...

My public radio netword was looking for under writers not long ago.  If you wanted to a fund a program you were send your email to "fMPB".  When I think of "f'ing" something the word "fund" isn't the first word to come to mind ;)

They nave a promo for their program about technology running now.  The ladies say. "If the newest technology has you stumped, we can tell you what to do with it."  That one tickles me, too.   When I tell something "what to do with it" I'm not offering help ;D ;D ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 13, 2014, 02:09:17 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 13, 2014, 11:34:41 AM

ahem, 'What the F***'......there, that better??....LOL

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron