• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 02:52:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,335
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 562
Total: 562

Good Tuesday Afternoon

Started by wsantia1, December 15, 2020, 11:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Hello everyone. It was a pretty cold start to the morning with the temp down to 27 degrees but the sun is out now and we are up to a "balmy" 39 degrees. Our high is expected to get up to 41F.

Another storm is coming through tomorrow that will bring us a rain and snow mixture but hopefully that snow stays to the north and all we get is rain.

Went to the doctor this morning and based on the results of my CT scan he feels that I don't have much to worry about except Covid-19. He did give me an order for an ultrasound but that was on the recommendation of the radiologist. We'll see how that goes but I'm feeling pretty good. Thanks for the support everyone.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 15, 2020, 11:57:09 AM
Hello everyone. It was a pretty cold start to the morning with the temp down to 27 degrees but the sun is out now and we are up to a "balmy" 39 degrees. Our high is expected to get up to 41F.

Another storm is coming through tomorrow that will bring us a rain and snow mixture but hopefully that snow stays to the north and all we get is rain.

Went to the doctor this morning and based on the results of my CT scan he feels that I don't have much to worry about except Covid-19. He did give me an order for an ultrasound but that was on the recommendation of the radiologist. We'll see how that goes but I'm feeling pretty good. Thanks for the support everyone.  |^| |^| |^|
...awesome!...keep on keeping on, Willie! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...set the alarm for 8AM and it woke me after a complete night of sleep!...yay!

...looks like it may only reach a temp of 58 today...that's okay though....plenty of sunshine...Phoenix has had only 15 days with rain this year...The least number of days in the past is 18...and last year was 43...!

... got up and completed the last addition of pieces on my latest Dragonstone project after undoing most of it and reworking it yesterday...had to let the adhesives cure overnight...now just buffing or grinding off the exposed adhesive is left to do and I'm done with it...! I will only have 2 pieces to take to sell at the swap...

...while the last pieces are curing, I'm doing a huge trimming and pulling of plants in the Congo tank...It has been pretty overgrown as I'm waiting for the swap meet date to arrive!!!...This Saturday...Hooray!...I have so many plants to sell, that I think I will bag them all in $1 or $2 bags and move them out fast as I can...

...between today and tomorrow night we will finish the Xmas decorations on the golf cart...it's been fun working on it...our theme is Christmas Fun...When finished I'll get pics and post...

...have a good rest of your day, folks!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon friends.  I got my lazy arse to the feed store just a bit ago.  The dogs and the horse were just about out.  It's damp, overcast and colder here than I am comfortable with so I think I'll stay inside and enjoy my clean house for the rest of the day.  I've been neglecting President Obama.  He's rather long winded.  But his book gives me a good excuse to snuggle up in the warm fish room with Miss Chickie.  I hope we hear from Barb soon.  There's a good chance she'll be getting the results from her Covid test today,
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

I am Covid Negative, but plan to get the antibody test next week.  Today I feel all well.  I may be like Twee Liz.  More later,
Barb

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Thanks Liz, I think that song was right after WWI ended. 
Barb