• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 12:50:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 120
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 125
Total: 126

Happy Monday Mugwumpers

Started by LizStreithorst, September 28, 2020, 09:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Today I think I'll do a little house cleaning.  It won't take too long, so afterward I may do some planting and moving some bulbs.  This afternoon I need to go to town to ship off another pair of Dutch Rams.  Then, back to my book followed by WC followed by more book.

Hope everyone's having a more interesting day.  Ron, seems that you have a more interesting life than than any of us.  You're in to all sorts of stuff.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 28, 2020, 09:16:19 AM
Today I think I'll do a little house cleaning.  It won't take too long, so afterward I may do some planting and moving some bulbs.  This afternoon I need to go to town to ship off another pair of Dutch Rams.  Then, back to my book followed by WC followed by more book.

Hope everyone's having a more interesting day.  Ron, seems that you have a more interesting life than than any of us.  You're in to all sorts of stuff.
...I just stay busy...and most of it involves me and my 63-year-old love affair with aquarium culture...! :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...Hi guys and gals...and yet, once more, and again,,,another sunny 100F day in store for us here in AJ, AZ! 8)...forecast says 98, but I know better! ;D

...today we're heading down to Florence to take care of getting a rental spiffed up for a 12-month renter we have coming in Thursday...also taking a Taiwanl lily to the gal that bought the last dragonstone from me...

,,,and really, that's all that is planned so far today!...I supposed I;ll work on the 2 dragonstone structures I started yesterday...

...I hope all of you are well and have a sunny day...if not in actuality, at least in your minds!... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Liz, Ron and Willie!  It is hot here again, 84 today and humid.  I saw 2 trees yesterday that have a few colorful leaves.  Would you believe we will still have some colorful leaves on Dec. 25? Yes

Today is aquarium java moss harvesting, Endlers moving to new tank in new spot. and boxing up lots of African Violet leaves to start on a journey.  It is called a RoundRobin, I am starting it, it goes all over the country with people taking and adding leaves.  In several weeks I will get it back with new leaves for me to grow.  It is how I get most of my violets, I grow from leaves others share.

Tonight is pizza night, my neighbor and I eat dinner together on Mon. night 6pm.  Today is my turn, pizza in the backyard.  We eat outside at my or her house. Chocolate ice cream for dessert.
Barb

LizStreithorst

I had pizza for brunch.  Actually an improvised pizza with pita bread and veggies and herbs I already had with an egg in the middle.  Very tasty :)
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hi everyone. I am late to the party once again. Today my company went home so now I have the time to catch up on my aquarium chores. I had to do some running around today first so tomorrow will be dedicated to all day fish chores.

I hope everyone had a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on September 28, 2020, 12:13:53 PM
Hi Liz, Ron and Willie!  It is hot here again, 84 today and humid.  I saw 2 trees yesterday that have a few colorful leaves.  Would you believe we will still have some colorful leaves on Dec. 25? Yes

Today is aquarium java moss harvesting, Endlers moving to new tank in new spot. and boxing up lots of African Violet leaves to start on a journey.  It is called a RoundRobin, I am starting it, it goes all over the country with people taking and adding leaves.  In several weeks I will get it back with new leaves for me to grow.  It is how I get most of my violets, I grow from leaves others share.

Tonight is pizza night, my neighbor and I eat dinner together on Mon. night 6pm.  Today is my turn, pizza in the backyard.  We eat outside at my or her house. Chocolate ice cream for dessert.
Barb...NOW I'm listening!... ;D ;D ;D |eat| |eat| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron