• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 04:14:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,336
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 554
Total: 555

Thursday coffee....

Started by Mugwump, March 30, 2017, 06:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Good morning everyone.....great coffee here...just not enough of it yet.... 8)..

...it's cool and stormy here...rained all night and looks like it'll rain all day now too....It'll be a good fish room day  |^|...

I think there's an errand or two that we need to run this morn'n....dog food, cat food, and some things for us as well....corned beef is on sale still too... |^|

...more coffee now.... huh....I believe that I will have more, yes...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee is great and the weather is ok. It will be sunny and cold with highs in the 50s. No rain until tonight. Tomorrow will be a washout.   Lots of errands to do today so I better get started. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Same weather, dark and dreary and rainy.  34F out this morning so we must have been just a degree or two away from a good snow. Good news...rain water tub is full.  Bad news..rainwater tub is full. Now I have to bring it in for the next water change.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...hi guys...spent 4 rainy cloudy days in Tacoma...all's well though...

Sat night went to the old hoods auction and scored a large plate of baklava and a B-52 cheesecake...no lack of desserts after that!... |eat|

..Sunday was the memorial service...it went well and we enjoyed meeting members of Gary's family and heard some funny stories about him and his brother growing up...

I've been trying to catch up with the sunning here...feels so good on my skin...! |^|

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 30, 2017, 11:26:07 AM
...hi guys...spent 4 rainy cloudy days in Tacoma...all's well though...

Sat night went to the old hoods auction and scored a large plate of baklava and a B-52 cheesecake...no lack of desserts after that!... |eat|

..Sunday was the memorial service...it went well and we enjoyed meeting members of Gary's family and heard some funny stories about him and his brother growing up...

I've been trying to catch up with the sunning here...feels so good on my skin...! |^|

We're having Washington weather ..rain, rain, and more rain....the wettest spring that I can remember in some time....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....they have pulled up an auxiliary pump for the storm sewer by us.......it's used when we get a deluge, like this one has been, to help get the water down to the river better from the side streets...otherwise it tends to back up.....sometimes even into basements....I'm really surprised that they waited this long to get it set up and going.....
Jon