• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 29, 2024, 06:02:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 213
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 212
Total: 212

Sunday swap day coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 29, 2017, 04:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...up and at 'em this morn'n....the coffee's great... |^|....about ready to go down soon and finish our packing up....we try to allow plenty of time so we don't have to really rush,,,but...we work at a good clip..

..it's mid 20's at the moment and that'll be about as warm as it gets...a light snow possible...and then crashing into the low teens tonight.....

...time for more coffee... |^| ;D |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2...and time to get started.... |^|.........later folks...we'll try and check in on our phones ... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 29, 2017, 04:54:15 AM
Pot #2...and time to get started.... |^|.........later folks...we'll try and check in on our phones ... 8)

Have a great swap. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Have fun, be safe, and sell lots of fish!

Dennis

waterboy

Have fun, sell out early so you have time to check out everything else.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

ilroost

Mugwump

We're home now..things put up...yada yada....and grabbing something to eat, and enjoying a fresh pot of coffee...MMMmmmm

....Great swap...huge crowd, well over 1000++....sold out except for a couple bags of guppies by around 11:15-11:30am....likely could have taken more for sure.. |^|..we like the new venue..spacious and well maintained...plus it's 20+ miles closer for us too... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

I have some pics that I'll pop up here in a bit...the phone's charging now...

on a side...we're fown bagging fish at 4am and suddenly have a new helper.....besides chief elf Manny.....Sassy came down to the fish room for the very first time.....she prefers red delta guppy water to BN water, we found out.....no where is sacred now...

Jon