• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 02:55:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 542
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 531
Total: 531

Nice drizzly, dank, cold evening ...

Started by Mugwump, December 26, 2015, 06:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...but dinners done, fish go nite-nite...and we're kick'n back relaxing.....I'm enjoying the last cup of coffee for the day too.....I need a good hot shower later to help steam my sinuses open...LOL   dang weather is messing with my head....blah...

How's everyone doing?......

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I got got out of the most lovely hot bibble bath.  Clean sheets on the bed to get in with my friends the not so clean dogs.  My tummy is as full as a tick's.  I have good friends.  I am content.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 26, 2015, 06:38:52 PM
I got got out of the most lovely hot bibble bath.  Clean sheets on the bed to get in with my friends the not so clean dogs.  My tummy is as full as a tick's.  I have good friends.  I am content.

I just finished up quite a nice hot shower, didn't want to get out....but I was in there so long that Manny peeked around the curtain to see if I was still there...LOL....I don't squirt him anymore, someday he'll hop in I'll bet...content is a good word.. w!w

..wonder if any fudge is left?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

It was a good day! I did NOTHING..!!!  First time in a long time for me. Watched the Huskies win. Watched Va. Tech win (barely in the end), which I was happy for Frank Beamer. Hell of a consistent coach. Glad he held to his principals and didn't let players breaking rules play in an important game.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 26, 2015, 09:27:58 PM
... Watched Va. Tech win (barely in the end), which I was happy for Frank Beamer. Hell of a consistent coach. Glad he held to his principals and didn't let players breaking rules play in an important game.

It was quite a game wasn't it.  I was holding my breath there at the end.  It was very fitting that it was Dadi Nicholas who got the sack to seal the win.  Great win for a very classy and well respected coach.  He will be very missed.

Dennis

Ron Sower

Yep! I can't remember when he wasn't there!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron