• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 07:03:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 540
Total: 540

Sat.'s fine cup of coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 26, 2015, 06:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's fantastic....been up a bit...and this is going to be a slow day here......I need a recharge.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee is very good this morning, Been up a bit too. lol Going up to New Jersey to see my brother this afternoon. Not too bad a trip. Only 75 miles away, all of it on the NJ Turnpike.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...drive careful, Willie..have a fun day....

pot #2 about done.....ZZZZzzzzz...I need a nap already....head feels like it's in a vice....blah....I hope we didn't catch something from all the family gatherings  etc..........a nasty bug gas been floating around the area....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Thanks Jon. Just finished feed all the fish. Plat fry killing the Microworms. That's good since BBS won't be ready until tonight/tomorrow morning lol. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...fish are fed, load of wash going, finished my Wheaties, played with stretch and Igor.....now putting a dent in pot #2....be ready for pot #3, or a nap here soon.....

..it seems there is no way we're escaping going on a store trip....outta milk....sheesh....
Jon

Ron Sower

Just kicking back today. I miss having little kids at Christmas. The day after is when we'd play with the games and toys together some. I see pics of my daughter's 2 little kids and really get the bug to be back there with them. :-\
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 26, 2015, 01:43:30 PM
Just kicking back today. I miss having little kids at Christmas. The day after is when we'd play with the games and toys together some. I see pics of my daughter's 2 little kids and really get the bug to be back there with them. :-\

We had a couple days with ours...schools out here for another week so I know we'll see 'em again soon too....I agree, it's great fun with them all...but it's nice to come too...LOL......they have a way of really pooping you out. wfwf....so much energy....
Jon

ilroost

I love when the grandkids come over and...... I love it when they go home

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on December 26, 2015, 08:51:18 PM
I love when the grandkids come over and...... I love it when they go home

..exactly..LOL.........from chaos to tranquility...
Jon